2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC63 AMG

the tacked on iPads are on their way out. Audi was the first to do this because they know how to make a functional interior, its copies weren’t so good.

this is the new s-class with the tesla screen

Attachments

• 3C1DCC34-9C00-4B09-89D2-188C4C2E24E6.jpeg
    3C1DCC34-9C00-4B09-89D2-188C4C2E24E6.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
In the OP's favorite color is another Pro. Miles seem a little high. Maybe came in off a lease.

No no, I'm saying the performance is great, but if you want both performance and a great infotainment system, you probably wouldn't like this.
Couldn't care less about all this infotainment stuff people go gaga over these days. Rarely turn on the radio except for the traffic report. Rarely make or take phone calls in the car even if it was legal. Not sure my phone even has bluetooth to connect with the car.

Couldn't care less about all this infotainment stuff people go gaga over these days. Rarely turn on the radio except for the traffic report. Rarely make or take phone calls in the car even if it was legal. Not sure my phone even has bluetooth to connect with the car.
My car had bluetooth as an option in 2008 and I think it first showed up in 2003. I think pretty much every phone has bluetooth unless maybe it's an old flip phone. I use mine all the time, works well.

I like the gauges with actual needles. The tft screens are usually too bright on their dimmest settings, and after staring at the same three screens all day, I don't want to be looking more of them.

Over $80k and it doesn't have a touchscreen?
I think touchscreens are stupid on a car. Means you have to take your eyes off the road.

Anyway, it's a GLC which is the cheaper version even though they slapped AMG on it. Would rather get a GLE or GLS without the AMG.

I think touchscreens are stupid on a car. Means you have to take your eyes off the road.

Anyway, it's a GLC which is the cheaper version even though they slapped AMG on it. Would rather get a GLE or GLS without the AMG.
who cares the thing runs low 11s with a tune. one just ran 3 seconds flat to 60

this isn’t a slow as molasses 43/53

Still like the Maserati Ghibli, $52k 35000 miles and looks sweat, quite a few coming off 3 year lease in STL

I don't understand this trend to put a sedan type body on an SUV chassis. It looks odd. If you want to the ground clearance of an SUV then get an SUV along with the practicality of it. If you want a sedan body then get a sedan.

I don't understand this trend to put a sedan type body on an SUV chassis. It looks odd. If you want to the ground clearance of an SUV then get an SUV along with the practicality of it. If you want a sedan body then get a sedan.
the one he drove is the 4 door coupe

they make a normal height SUV version too

Back