2018 Rav4 vs 2016 Highlander

I have a 2018 Rav4 with 40000 miles that is in MINT condition. I have a chance to trade it EVEN with a 2016 Highlander MINT with 76000 miles. I have had the Highlander before. I am being crazy to even consider an trading for an older vehicle? Even a Toyota?

I have a 2018 Rav4 with 40000 miles that is in MINT condition. I have a chance to trade it EVEN with a 2016 Highlander MINT with 76000 miles. I have had the Highlander before. I am being crazy to even consider an trading for an older vehicle? Even a Toyota?
Why do you want to make the change? Both are good. Is the larger size of the Highlander the appeal?

NO! You know what you have; Dunno what you will get!

Unless you have a valid need for the larger vehicle, keep what you know.
However, if you were going to do it, this would possibly be a good choice, if comprehensive service records were available.

There were issues with rear main seal leaks but more toward the introduction of this generation, i.e., 2014, but it can still happen, admittedly rarely, in 2016. It's a very easy check while already under the vehicle for inspection.

Back