2016+ Chevrolet Cruze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing something with a rental Cruze … “N” with foot off brake perhaps?

Sometimes Dealers can disable features with their higher level ECM hook-up scan tools. I know that I had the auto-lock door feature disabled on my Journey because it kept pinching my arm in the summer time when the little nub would drop down.

I rent the 2016 Cruze regularly. I don't find them to have turbo lag. And I find them to be sufficiently powerful for nearly any conditions. They drive nicely both city and highway. Certainly, they are not luxury cars. But I MUCH prefer a Cruze to a Yaris or Corolla.

I'm highly focused on driving dynamics. If a car is numb, the throttle unresponsive, steering imprecise, skitters on bumpy corners or gets out of shape when loaded up, I immediately dislike it. The new Cruze has few bad habits and is a general pleasure to drive. It's also remarkably economical when driven with care.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
I rent the 2016 Cruze regularly. I don't find them to have turbo lag. And I find them to be sufficiently powerful for nearly any conditions. They drive nicely both city and highway. Certainly, they are not luxury cars. But I MUCH prefer a Cruze to a Yaris or Corolla.

I'm highly focused on driving dynamics. If a car is numb, the throttle unresponsive, steering imprecise, skitters on bumpy corners or gets out of shape when loaded up, I immediately dislike it. The new Cruze has few bad habits and is a general pleasure to drive. It's also remarkably economical when driven with care.

Seems about how I think about dynamics as well, I will have to drive a new one soon.

I really liked my short time in a 2017 rental. Just for grins l hypermiled it on a 700 mile trip down to New Mexico. I was able to get 51 MPG actually my high was 54 but for the whole trip I averaged 51. I think it's the nicest looking compact sedan on the market. (Under 25k) Go to the Cruze forums &'read up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back