2000 Plymouth Neon with 6 original miles!

There was a fella on the west coast who had a very low mileage one (well under 50k miles).
I recall seeing his Craigslist Ad up for quite a while as he struggled to sell it (the price was reasonable too, at about 15-20k CAD).
I know a guy who had his 2005 SRT with about 90k on it that was trying to get $20k. It was perfect and meticulously cared for, but that's almost what MSRP was in 2005

I know a guy who had his 2005 SRT with about 90k on it that was trying to get $20k. It was perfect and meticulously cared for, but that's almost what MSRP was in 2005
Up here, those sold for closer to 35k new.
These days, the sticker price in Canada and the US seems to be quite similar, despite the exchange rate differences.

I thought the track ready ones were a R or R/T, not SRT. They had no sound deadening, no back seat. They had a roll cage and provisions for a 5 point harness. I’m not sure they even had A/C. These were not bought as an “upgrade package” for the weekend wannabe. one of my friends back then won 1st several years in a row in his division of SCCA. He told me the neons in this form had great street cred amongst enthusiasts.

My neighbors 3 kids passed one down from the oldest to the youngest as they were learning to drive. That little car was rode hard and put up wet for quite a few years. It still ran good when their dad sold it for $300!

Back