O.J. Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Found guilty and is appealing. I wonder how many millions this man has cost the U.S. taxpayer in all of these years.

But then again..I wonder how much our entire legal system costs the country.
21.gif

That's bunk.

Race should not matter whatsoever! Then it's on him to prove the individuals are racists. Geez.

OJ was at his best in Naked Gun. After that, he's a mere footnote to history. NO ONE remembers his football days as they have been overshadowed by his wrongdoings.

I forgot this:

Quote:
The verdict comes 13 years to the day after a jury acquitted Simpson of the murders of his ex-wife and her friend.

13 years. To the day. Man that is some sunny delight airport ski-daddlin' justice!

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
How's he going to find the real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman from prison?

This is all just a cover story so OJ can search for the killer in prison while appearing to be a convict.
banana2.gif

Maybe bubba will find the killer in the shower, I'm sure OJ will appreciate that.

He's a waste of a human being, and tax payers dollars. Shame Ron Goldman's father didn't have him taken out already. Hopefully if there is an appeal his lawyers line their pockets, and the POS goes to jail for life! Or better: his life comes to a final conclusion in the jail yard.

Frank D

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
How's he going to find the real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman from prison?

All he's ever needed to find the killer is a mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back