Return the Gold GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by bretfraz:
I'm running gold GC and am at 3500 miles so if y'all want, I'll dump it and send it to Blackstone and Terry for a UOA.

My previous run was Mobil Clean 7500 so I hope it doesn't taint the UOA results. I do have a UOA for green GC (posted in the UOA forum) so at least we'll have some basis for comparison.

I hate for you to dump the Gold so soon...how long do you think it would take to get to 5K?

Get a sample pump or a Fumoto valve.No need to dump oil just to get a sample.
nono.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by bretfraz:
I'm running gold GC and am at 3500 miles so if y'all want, I'll dump it and send it to Blackstone and Terry for a UOA.

My previous run was Mobil Clean 7500 so I hope it doesn't taint the UOA results. I do have a UOA for green GC (posted in the UOA forum) so at least we'll have some basis for comparison.

I hate for you to dump the Gold so soon...how long do you think it would take to get to 5K?

About a month or so.

About 2 milliseconds after reading this thread I went to AZ to grab 6 fresh ones of M0507. My local AZ usually has GC on tap so no need for me to stockpile. I'll prolly change it this weekend unless coerced otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back