World economic collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
018b6f18643794666aaf2d3a8fa38bc9.jpg

Oh please, keep it coming, the typical attack posts prove my
point. Notice how they work so hard to marginalize and attack something that they claim is "theory", nuts, crazy, untrue, ect...
why would you bother unless there is merit and fact in those posts?

Gotcha! Very nice try hasbara & company.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Oh please, keep it coming, the typical attack posts prove my
point. Notice how they work so hard to marginalize and attack something that they claim is "theory", nuts, crazy, untrue, ect...

Gotcha! Very nice try hasbara & company.

You're either loony or trolling...even this brief response was a waste of my time!

Originally Posted By: dishdude

You're either loony or trolling...even this brief response was a waste of my time!

Typical formulaic response I expect from you guys.
This is textbook hasbara stuff.

What the mainstream media is currently saying about Russia in US? Are they demanding direct conflict?

I wonder why that is if it is all just
conjecture? It is because it is a conspiracy FACT.

That is what happens to conjecture, though; it gets dismissed. If it is a fact, there should be evidence, and not someone giving a rambling statement on Youtube.

@GiveMeAVowel....I am seriously concerned for your well being. I serious hope you are...
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif
Trolling.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Antiqueshell

Because it's like entertainment to rattle the cage and see how agitated it can get.

GiveMeAVowel probably also believes the moon landing was a hoax, our government was in on the 9/11 attacks, and Elvis is still alive...

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: Antiqueshell

Because it's like entertainment to rattle the cage and see how agitated it can get.

He he, I saw that.

grampi: And that Elvis and Andy Kaufman (and I forget who else) are entertaining the crew and passengers of MH370 at Area 51, as I mentioned ages ago.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dishdude

Typical formulaic response I expect from you guys.
This is textbook hasbara stuff.

Leave them alone!

It is funny to observe the same type of sindrome in completely different type of comunity...

It is the same here when you are talking with people who were raised and born in ex comunist state of Yugoslavia
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: grampi
GiveMeAVowel probably also believes the moon landing was a hoax, our government was in on the 9/11 attacks, and Elvis is still alive...

He's not the only one ...........

Originally Posted By: Clevy

It might be Alex Jones nonsense until that ole maverick McCAin admitted it and cnn said the exact words.

33.gif
Can't find that video, but i can find plenty of others and he admits to arming the Free Syrian Army and other "moderate" rebels against Assad (of which I don't think there is such a thing). The photo of McCain supposedly meeting with ISIS has been completely debunked. It's yet more truther bee ess put out there. The US has for sure armed groups that likely were radicals that are against US policy. That's where I think your esteem of US government competence is unwarranted. The US has screwed the middle east up 6 ways to Sunday from utter incompetence.

"There are days when we regret we are limited to just Four Pinocchios. This is one of those days. There is zero evidence that any of the men that McCain met with in Syria are linked to the Islamic State. One can have a legitimate debate about whether it is worth arming the Syrian rebels without resorting to innuendo, fake news reports and invented facts."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...-islamic-state/

Originally Posted By: Benito

He's not the only one ...........

Sadly that is true.

Ha.

What retard actually believes 19 hijackers flew planes into the towers.

And building 7 was reported down 20 minutes before it actually blew up.

Oh. What might be an inconvenient truth is that no less than 8 of those supposed hijackers were actually still alive after the incident.
What's hilarious is that people actually believe that story.
The buildings fell at free fall speed. No resistance whatsoever. Which completely kills the idea that the floors collapsed one on top of the other. That would have at least slowed down the fall,heaven forbid that factoid gets noticed.

And lest we forget the firefighters who said time and time again they saw molten metal flowing. Do tell. What airplane fuel on earth has the energy to melt steel.
And Larry Silverstein and his interview where he said he told whomever was in control to "pull it"
Pull what?
Pull it is a common term used in building demolishing. If you watch building 7 fall that's as clear an example of controlled demolishion as ever seen.
Not only that but the towers had serious asbestos problems which was estimated to cost billions in remediation. Silverstein bought the building a few months prior to the incident and managed to double the insurance on them and they just happen to get demolished.
Gimme a break. Too many coincidences for the story to be accepted as is. Anyone with even a chicken sized brain sees tight thru that nonsense.
And let's look at what's happened since the demolishion of the towers.

Perpetual war. The fear campaign. I've watched those towers fall a thousand times. The official narrative is nonsense. Heck NIST cannot create a computer model that supports their findings.
It's no different than the Kennedy assassination. The investigation was a joke but it made the retards sleep better at night.
And let's not forget the Israeli Mossad agents who were arrested and held after watching the towers fall and basically they were seen celebrating,which caused citizens to call the police.
Not to mention how many experts in building demolishion have said in no uncertain terms that they couldn't have dropped the building any better than they were demolished. Are you seriously saying that these fires created a situation where these buildings just happened to fall perfectly in their own footprint.
Are you kidding me.
And then the people who worked in the towers saying that for months "maintenance crews" we're in the buildings every night working on unoccupied floors and the security was "non functional" while they were there.
And why would 2 successful real estate persons buy the towers when they were half empty and hemmoraging money,unless they knew it would turn a profit at some point. Like insurance pay out.
Grampi I do t expect someone your age to accept any real semblance of the truth,since you were indoctrinated on an age where there was a common behind every corner and the government was there to help. You just do what your told and believe what they tell you.
And that's fine.
But since you aren't capable of critical thought and you obviously haven't dug any deeper than a Fox News broadcast you really aren't in any position to trash anyone who has spent more than 2 minutes digging into this
Rather than just accepting the story why don't you actually get on the net and dig. I'm not saying that the extreme conspiracy theories are to be believed. However I am saying there is a whole lot more merit to the evidence presented than the nonsense NIST wants you to swallow

There is more to this story. Way more. Look at the world stage and you see that the terror attacks certainly put America on the offensive attacking countries who wanted oil traded in euro's and not greenbacks,and now those same nations are occupied and aren't too concerned anymore about what currency oil is traded in.
There are definitely terrorist out there. And they are born every time an American bomb hits a hospital
When commandos walk into villages and exterminate citizens
America has created the unrest in the Middle East. They've caused this mass exodus of refugees
I'm not saying those countries were any kind of utopia but before the American occupation at least they stayed home.
America is no longer the good guy here. Heck Afghanistan has asked the Russians for help to fight the terrorists there.
What's that tell you.
The Taliban had eradicated all poppy and therefore heroin production,now since the invasion the poppy is the Afghani farmers crop of choice.
That isn't a coincidence. Then the mass media claims heroin is now the most popular narcotic in America.
How'd that happen.
And if you actually spend 5 minutes looking up David Rockefeller you'd see a quote from him that is scary. Referencing a cabal of people trying to take over the world and how proud he is to be a part of it.
Only a fool doesn't think it's all connected.
Need I remind you of air America where the CIA brought in the cocaine,gave it to freeway Rick Ross and the crack epidemic presents itself.
Then they used the mo eh to fund the contras in Iran.
So it's not like there isn't precedence already where government agencies have been implicated in drug distribution. It's happened before but the short memory of the public doesn't remember or chooses not to. Either way the present world situation and the terror associated with it is an American creation due to its retarded foreign policy.
You trust your government. That's great. Don't let's the facts that Snowden exposed nor any other get in the way of that.
You live in a dream of you truly believe 4 airplanes flew into America airspace and it wasn't a plan known by the government.
Heck operation northwoods details an American plan to do EXACTLY QHAT HAPPENED ON SEPT 11,however when originally introduced Kennedy said forget it.
So it's not like government officials didn't already have a blueprint.

Payne Stewart the golfer accidentally flew his small plane into restricted airspace and wa confronted in a hurry by fighter jets.
So this guy and his small plane can't get thru the net but 4 airliners can.
What complete nonsense.

" I'm not saying that the extreme conspiracy theories are to be believed. "

It seems to me that is exactly what you are saying. You are implying that the US goverment, among others, knew about this "attack" and even was involved in the planning and execution of it. it. If that is not conspiracy, I don't know what is. I agree that there are many unanswered questions, but the theory that the US government coordinated a series of events with full knowledge that hundreds of innocent American civilians would die in on our own soil seems quite extreme to me.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
But since you aren't capable of critical thought and you obviously haven't dug any deeper than a Fox News broadcast you really aren't in any position to trash anyone who has spent more than 2 minutes digging into this

It's ironic that you bring up Fox News here when you're using essentially the same technique they do.

Innuendo.

And after all your digging, that's all you have.

But innuendo works on the gullible.

Did you know the Benghazi hearings have gone on longer than the Watergate hearings?

Clevy, that must be some kind of special cable channel you get up there...I don't get the conspiracy channel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back