Looking for replacement patio LED bulbs

My brother-in-law is trying to replace some burned-out LED bulbs on a chain of Lights he has over a patio area in his backyard. He bought some bulbs off of Amazon that look to be the same but the connections part of the bulb was not correct.

I'll post pictures here of what he's looking for, and would really appreciate it if anybody knows the place that has them in stock. Right now he needs five of them.

Picture_20243721033712.jpg

Picture_20243621033635.jpg

Picture_20243721033717.jpg

Picture_20243721033701.jpg

He found some on Amazon that are the right size as far as the LED part of the bulb but the socket connection is completely wrong. Here's a picture of what he found on Amazon.

Picture_20245021035006.jpg

How much money is the string of wire and sockets worth? Wondering if it is really cost effective to hunt down a rare bulb type every time they fail, or will it cost more in the long run than getting a new setup that takes more common bulbs.

Another alternative is keep the string of wire and put different sockets on it. What do the sockets look like? Is this just a reverse gender connection where the socket has the bi-pins?

Edit: Just saw your new pic, these are only 1.5W? Is this a (12V?) DC setup?

That's not anything standard. It's a low voltage string with proprietary bulbs-- which also were of low quality. LED bulbs should not burn out. As @Dave9 said, the whole string needs to be replaced with something better. A workaround might be to move the remaining good bulbs to one place and cut off the end of the string.

Honestly I'd just throw it all away and get incandescent lights. I have no idea what that junk is, looks awful. No real need for led since the incandescent ones are very under run at 25 lumens on string lights to where you can comfortably look at the bulbs and they're not run for long. Love the look actually. I also find that led's last less since they run the led's hard whereas incandescent bulbs last longer than led's in my use since they're undervolted and that does a lot for their life. Now the regular bright incandescent bulbs last less than led's for sure if neither are defectives.

Or you can get brighter 1w 60 lumen one like these which I bought for my lamps. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Va...te-Clear-Glass-2-Pack/1179030284?from=/search

Back