Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markets took of like rockets this morning.

GOL up ~2% this morning. I'm close to even on AMTD. Bought some LRCX on the close yesterday. Looks like I should have bought COST instead.

Now it's up $1.15 ($3.6%) - I don't know what's going on - but every stock I've bought recently suddenly gets very volatile after I buy it. I'm not kidding. Maybe a bunch of amatuers buying at the same time!

This shakey top - well is it a top???
driving.gif
ufo.gif
popcorn.gif

Holy Moly Batman! COST is up 3.75 today! Still in the red on AMTD, and just barly in the green on LRCX. I may have to throw one of those away.

Nice recovery on GOL, P.

It was just a kick butt day all around. I was pushing $4K in the hole, ready to bail at my 8% loss rule. Wow - I mean it wouldn't have killed me, but who likes losing $4000? In one day! I think tomorrow may swing up a bit more.

My funds should have loved today.

Did you see SYX??? Down 3.24 to 11.80!!

And Asia is on fire this PM. My funds were up huge.

My two nat gas funds are inching back up. I don't know about the oils for awhile. Seems that some of the studies say the last rise was speculator driven - maybe "they" are back.

SYX was a great trade.Spinning top at the top out you come you gotta love it. A buddy of mine told me about OMG, he gets it from a high paid service. Watch ARNA for the Cup & Handle breakout which will take it to $18.3 points X 1000 shares = a lot $.

LubeOiler - ARNA was up nicely after hours (after doing nothing Friday daytime) - but wasn't that a Cramer pick Friday? How are you finding these stocks? I really want to know.

Too late now. The chart action looked OK and the stock may be fundamentally ok (didn't check) but on Monday it will have a big spike of folks who will dump immediately. I used to like Cramer (still do) but I need to find out before his crowd!!
smile.gif

I'm watching TRAD - undecided.

Dumped AMTD, bought RVBD. MRVL,NWS continue to inch up, doubled down on SKS. A pretty good week although Thurs. & Friday were a little strange. Seems like when it gets near a new high, everything sort of goes flat. Can't make much money when it's not jumping up and down.

I had a huge week, even despite GOL kicking my arsh. This is the part that pleases and worries me. There seems to be a LOT of money out there to chase just about anything. But this money is so "loose".......it's so fleeting.

Good question, where does the money come from? Some comes from inflation, Some from savings, some from borrowing, (buying on margin). It appears to me that most comes from other investments. In May, money flowed into the market until some sort of condition was reached, then it flowed out again. It's almost like the tide flowing in and out. In June,July and Aug. it was flowing out of energy and into commodities and Pharma, then suddenly it went into Tech in a rush. My question is, how can I take advantage of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back