Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had a great Sept. We're heading into a bad time for the market historically. Oct is usually a down month, so I'm keeping my powder dry for now, looking for a pullback.

I see we've got a thumbtack in this thread.....?

Yes I'm sitting in the most cash since 2000 or so. I’ll feel like ________ if the market rallies or a toad genius if it tanks. I’m tempted to get some bond type stuff – but maybe too late.

I’m reading William O’Neils IBD book on stocks. Getting ready for the crash and all.

P, I love that signature
popcorn.gif

Thanks TLR. It's been quite a roller coaster the last few weeks. If I just sit on my cash, I'll be farther ahead then my wildest dreams. Think I'll just coast for a while. It's like deer hunting, waiting for a buck with a trophy rack.....
grin.gif

Well your flyer on SWKS took off like a shot!

By the time I get around to reading O'Neil's book, I read about 5 page at night and pass out cold. I'm holding off for marriage at this point.

GM - Do YOU understand?

Well your flyer on SWKS took off like a shot!

Sure did! Sold it few minutes ago for 2 bux. Bought some MRVL.

I'm done for today. Got to change the oil in wife's GC. See y'all later.

All the averages are up again today, with the Dow at another high. Is this for real, or are we in the middle of a blow-off at a top.....?

I'm holding some industrial and defense stocks right now, with my finger poised nervously on the sell button.....
ufo.gif

It was great to see the follow through and my small and midcap stock funds went insane. IF the small guys get the confirmation days, then wow who would think this bull is still so huge? Where is that guy from eastern Europe? Mr. Bear? He used to post here and say all the gloom and doom stuff. We need him now.
smile.gif

Back in August, when I was loosing my ASSets, I was heavy into energy, mostly AAV. When I finally looked up and saw the bear charging down on me, I dumped it all, I got 16+ for AAV. AAV made a new 52 week low yesterday at 10.73... Only lost a few hundred. Close call!!!
frown.gif

I still think energy will come back strong. I have a few high dividend energy plays. To buy them now puts the div. yields over 15%!

That said, I just completely wiped past my all time high. Amazing. Today could be interesting and I'll be away for awhile.

Cramer says RAD is his favorite Speculative play. I'm keeping an eye on NWS. They are in negations with cable co's. for contract carry fees. NWS is asking $1.00, offer is $.25, the current rate.

Quote:

I've been watching RAD for 6 years. It used to be a $40 stock before the scandals with the numbers.

It hasn't been able to shake that perception.

Thanks G.M. I was hoping someone would give some input. The chart looked like a horror story..
frown.gif

Do you still have GE? It continues to show a nice chart..
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back