Damage to my car from local shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the pictures of the "damage" (intentionally in quotes) I almost peed myself laughing so hard. The fact that the shop seems willing to replace the 2 covers is a testament to how good of a shop they are, so why are you even pursuing this at the great risk of ticking them off? antiqueshell should be singing their praises right about now.

Mark my words, the next time you bring your car in for any service, you will be paying for those new covers. You just won't know you're doing it.

Originally Posted By: threeputtpar
After seeing the pictures of the "damage" (intentionally in quotes) I almost peed myself laughing so hard. The fact that the shop seems willing to replace the 2 covers is a testament to how good of a shop they are, so why are you even pursuing this at the great risk of ticking them off? antiqueshell should be singing their praises right about now.

Mark my words, the next time you bring your car in for any service, you will be paying for those new covers. You just won't know you're doing it.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Good to hear that the shop was willing to rectify the most serious issue without an attitude. Please post with the conclusion!
Thanks gregk24!

Sadly you're saying that the upstanding shop is going to goose greg anyway by adding the cost of the caps to his future services?

Well I hope you are wrong. Bottom line was that through carelessness they damaged the caps, which could have EASILY been avoided.

Personally, I would have let that damage go, but I
DEFINITELY would have brought it to their attention and politely asked that they take a little more care in the future. But greg had every right to have them make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back