Do any of you have neighboors that.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are usually people who are just thinking that they are funny. Stop at a truck stop, or just about any convenience store and ask the clerk how many times he's heard someone say, "breakfast of champions," when buying at soda and candy bar or hot dog in the morning.
Working retail I don't know how many times I heard people say they didn't need a bag and to save the plastic trees.
The first time might be funny even, the hundredth time not so much.

Yea, I have those kind of neighbors. I live in I guess what you would call a nicer middle class neighborhood. But it seems most of them think they are upper-class (when I know they are not, but everybody acts like they are somebody and tries to outdo each other). Everytime I wash one of the vehicles my neighbor goes "mines next right?" Unfortunately I share a driveway area at our houses so sometimes he'll make the smart-alec move of parking beside my car and go "right here will ok eh?" There have been several cases of people stopping at the end of my driveway looking at me washing my vehicles like they've never seen it before. What really gets them is when I do PM and one of them is on ramps or stands. I have one guy that lives down the block I don't see eye-to-eye with after reporting a good person in the neighborhood for having delivery trucks come and go for a remodel job (ironically he was having semi's come and go with lumber and stuff to his house the same week, but I guess that was ok for him...), it's only a matter of time before he complains to the town over it. Already "reported" me for not mowing my grass once a week. Gonna blow his mind when I'm gone for a couple weeks; I'm not gonna even bother mowing before I go...

Originally Posted By: Delta
I have one guy that lives down the block I don't see eye-to-eye with after reporting a good person in the neighborhood for having delivery trucks come and go for a remodel job (ironically he was having semi's come and go with lumber and stuff to his house the same week, but I guess that was ok for him...), it's only a matter of time before he complains to the town over it. Already "reported" me for not mowing my grass once a week. Gonna blow his mind when I'm gone for a couple weeks; I'm not gonna even bother mowing before I go...

That guy sounds like a total douche. One of the many reasons why I hate neighbors. You should just make him feel as uncomfortable as possible every chance you get while keeping it legal.

My previous neighbors were very nice and quiet, my next neighbors on a 9-10 houses cul-de-sac in about 2 weeks seems quiet. I was there few times and didn't see anyone outside, and no car park on the street either.

My wife has her car washed at an MB dealer once a month, free of charge and free Starbuck coffee too.

My daughter wash her car once a month or two, I wash my car once a quarter.

Originally Posted By: Unicorn01
These are usually people who are just thinking that they are funny. Stop at a truck stop, or just about any convenience store and ask the clerk how many times he's heard someone say, "breakfast of champions," when buying at soda and candy bar or hot dog in the morning.
Working retail I don't know how many times I heard people say they didn't need a bag and to save the plastic trees.
The first time might be funny even, the hundredth time not so much.

I'm seeing a urologist and NOT JOKING in there as they've heard them all before.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back