Treva Touring - anyone have any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A car I picked up at an auction today is shod with Treva Tourings. I have never heard of the company before, and I can find some sites online that sell them, however absolutely nothing about the intended applications, reviews of performance, etc. The car came from Maine so I would hope the tires are intended for some degree of winter service, however off-loading it today onto my snow-covered property did not inspire confidence in the snow capabilities of these tires.

http://bluestreaktire.com/

Blue Streak is a market-driven tire company with research and development facilities in Asia, Europe and the United States, and manufacturing plants located in the Philippines, Indonesia and China. Blue Streak has an aggressive marketing strategy by offering tires for both Passenger and Light Truck/SUV tires to value conscious consume

Blue Streak is an imported line of private brand tires distributed through Goodyear that provides another excellent opportunity to our Dealers in the "Entry Level" market.

Thanks folks! Those links were very helpful!

As the person in the thread on this site predicted, these tires are pretty poor in the snow; I took the car out during different conditions this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back