You can't beat Pennzoil in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this thread was locked(Bill)???
21.gif

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Which oil is lousy then? You don't even have a reason why you like Pennzoil.

For me, I prefer Valvoline because they work with Lubrizol and use the HyperZDP additive in their oils. The two companies are committed towards improving emission system performance and that is important to me due to the expense of those components.

But how often do those components fail? my GMs have yet saw a oil related emission system failure.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
He unlocked it. Want's to give everyone enough rope to hang themselves.

Lol...bills so nice.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
Originally Posted By: Ben99GT

I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't have a habit of making posts like this.

Oh? That's ironic.

Should I copy and paste the definition of irony for you?
grin2.gif

LOL Johnny...I just put Ultra 5W-20 in my 09 Accord, however I would love to see test results on say a sludged engine and see how well it cleans it up, really see if it does indeed clean well. A tear down would be the best way. I would also like to see a tear down with Ultra in the crankcase at about 100k, see if it really kept the engine "factory" clean.

I admit I put the Mobil 1 logo into the thread just to get a rise out of Hemi426, I was out of line.

However, I still see this as a pointless thread...and I like Pennzoil.

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie

I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't have a habit of making posts like this.

Oh? That's ironic.

Should I copy and paste the definition of irony for you?
grin2.gif

Oh, I just LOL'd!
grin2.gif

Sorry but the Mobil 1 logo didn't bother me. I believe in freedom of speech where everyone has a right to be heard whether I agree with them or not.

Originally Posted By: Hemi426
Sorry but the Mobil 1 logo didn't bother me. I believe in freedom of speech where everyone has a right to be heard whether I agree with them or not.

I didn't see a problem either,and no not just because i use it.

whats the diff if he would have said "i like M1" vs. a pic??? people need to chill geeeze.
smirk2.gif

This topic is a perfect example why I rarely visit this particular forum anymore.

There's nothing to learn from topics like this one.

A shame and a waste of bandwidth, really.

This is a PRIVATE board. I'd suggest you REVIEW the rules so you don't loose the "right" to post here...

Any comments, PM me.

Originally Posted By: daman

I didn't see a problem either,and no not just because i use it.

whats the diff if he would have said "i like M1" vs. a pic??? people need to chill geeeze.
smirk2.gif

Let's see. The Member stood up and ADMITTED why he posted the image AND the reason. (Thank you, that gets my respect big time
thumbsup2.gif
(I know big deal)

And again, the people who in this thread who are saying it is useless are some of the same people who would be agreeing if the brand name was different. So if someone starts the thread with THEIR brand the thread would be informative. If its Pennzoil then its useless.

Good to know!
smirk2.gif

Also, locked it for a short time while I did some editing. Then re-opened it.

Should I have kept it locked?
wink.gif

Bill

Let me slip one in here before this:
50.gif
happens to this thread!

Pennzoil user for 30+ years. I doubt I'll last long enough for another 30, but still using!!

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Should I have kept it locked? [/quote

i would have...

Would you have the same opinion if it was another brand? Maybe something that starts with the letter 'M'?

whistle.gif

Lol...bills so nice.
grin2.gif

It's Sunday, he is always nice in the afternoon after went to church in the morning.
56.gif

Should I have kept it locked?

i would have... [/quote

Would you have the same opinion if it was another brand? Maybe something that starts with the letter 'M'?

whistle.gif

bill did you miss the post that said i have been buying PU???? you must have.

i have nothing against Pennzoil.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back