What are you watching on tv right now?

Watching the San Diego Padres @ Chicago Cubs. Go Padres my boys. Glad to see them back in their solid brown uniforms. I got tired of the white and gray pinstripes.

Just watched the Royals come back against the Brewers. Have not been able to watch them for years but now can get the Bally app for a reasonable price.

la bamba.jpg

Seahunt and Matlock....why am I not surprised.......?

Anybody watching "The Fugitive" as well?

Currently have the Chicago Cubs @ Atlanta Braves game on. Go Braves. Cubs manager got thrown out so that automatically makes it worth watching. I love ejections in baseball.
My Padres play tonight at 9:40 against the Colorado Rockies so that’s almost a guaranteed win lol.

Currently have the Chicago Cubs @ Atlanta Braves game on. Go Braves. Cubs manager got thrown out so that automatically makes it worth watching. I love ejections in baseball.
My Padres play tonight at 9:40 against the Colorado Rockies so that’s almost a guaranteed win lol.

GO ROCKIES! 🙊🙊

Currently watching Fast and Furious the first one. I have only seen the 7th one before. Now that I own the full series on Blu-Ray it’s easier to watch.

What are you watching on tv right now?​

-----------------------------------------

Latest DVR tapings of Blue Bloods, Theresa Caputo's Long Island Medium and Shark Tank.

Watching George Lopez (sitcom) on disk right now. I might catch some of the game soon I’m just in the living room right now cause I am eating waiting on dad to get home because mom is at a graduation party for one of her students.

Back