What are you watching on tv right now?

Good Evening folks. Family member and I are watching “Matlock” one of my favorites. On Pluto tv via my fire stick. Still raining here also.

What are you watching on tv right now whether it’s cable, streaming or over air antenna?

Just finished binge watching The George Lopez Show on Peacock last weekend. Been catching up on SpongeBob now, plan to turn it on after dinner. And I plan to watch Everybody Hates Chris, Malcolm in the Middle and Home Improvement as well as The Simpsons. Also watching King of the Hill off and on. Also occasionally will watch an episode of Glenn Martin DDS. Just whatever I’m feeling that day. I try to only watch a few shows at once though.

Just finished binge watching The George Lopez Show on Peacock last weekend. Been catching up on SpongeBob now, plan to turn it on after dinner. And I plan to watch Everybody Hates Chris, Malcolm in the Middle and Home Improvement as well as The Simpsons. Also watching King of the Hill off and on. Also occasionally will watch an episode of Glenn Martin DDS. Just whatever I’m feeling that day. I try to only watch a few shows at once though.

SpongeBob is my backup if nothing else. Or heathcliff and Garfield

I think Malcom in the Middle is one of the funniest shows in history! Perhaps too realistic. 😀

p.s. I'm watching The Simpsons. Haven't seen it in a LONG time.

something about the trailers for Dune 2 REALLY made my mom want to go see it... but they've never seen part 1... they were going to go see 2 on Friday, but decided they should see the first half of the story first..
so we watched DUNE part one last night.

i rarely watch tv, but i hope the entire cast and crew of Oppenheimer will have a good evening at the Oscars. i never watch this event, but this movie deserve some love.

There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Scientists are not delinquents. Our work has changed the conditions in which men live, but the use made of these changes is the problem of governments, not of scientists.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Watching this show called Farscape on Tubi. I like it as it has 2 actors from Stargate SG1 which I love those series.

Currently watching the Houston Astros @ New York Mets spring training game. I will watch the Padres game next I have to wait for it to be available since I missed the live stream you have to wait 90 minutes.

Back