Wait a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
bh,

It's kind of scary
shocked.gif
to think that kind of mindset exists in the world but...
rolleyes.gif

For those that believe I make all this up and to show you what Evil assaults the Elves as they seek to bring joy to the world with their Elixer...I understand this villain's code name is M1...he'd pour 60 quarts of the Elixer out on the ground in a heartbeat, but if he does...trust me, there is justice in the world...it's all true...REALLY http://photos1.blogger.com/img/161/948/640/Darth Maul's Elf2.jpg

WARNING: View at your own risk...Elf loving peoples of the world...really

----Steer clear of the shear...use der grün without fear----

[ June 11, 2005, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

What a wacky forum. I rarely get meainingful answers to questions. Oh, I'm a newbee, whatever. I'm retired VW mechanic and really don't have the willingness to go through the intiation period to get to info. I have meaningful questions for normal VW drivers/enthusiast. But oh well. Time to retire to the recliner after a full day. BTW- the green stuff is still in and quiet. Other questions and ideas have I (oooo Yoda), but not the energy to sift through it all.
blush.gif

quote:

Originally posted by bighead:
With any other oil...I think it would just be a matter of it being not environmentally safe/friendly. But..but this? I..I can't even begin to imagine such cruelty.
grin.gif

From a purely practical point of view, I can't imagine any unused motor oil is terribly toxic. The MSDSs for motor oils don't say much about the toxicity of unused motor oil - just that used motor oil contains toxic compounds.

"I rarely get meainingful answers to questions."

Me either.
gr_eek2.gif

Slick, hey we exist to satisfy your needs so please be patient....
bowdown.gif
shocked.gif

quote:

Originally posted by slickfisher:
What a wacky forum. I rarely get meainingful answers to questions...
blush.gif

If you are talking about the ENTIRE board that is one thing, but, and no offense in this, if you come to a part of the board described as "The Elves Communal Gathering Village," you should not, quite frankly, expect to always get a serious answer (although those are to be found here) and you must understand that in a place where there are a lot of citizens steeped in the Lore of the Place, it is hard to rehash old territory...it is nothing personal...really...it's all true

quote:

Originally posted by slickfisher:
What a wacky forum. I rarely get meainingful answers to questions.

What was the question you wanted a "meainingful answer" to? Wasn't it "What gives?"

The nice thing about this particular forum is it shows that even obsessive motor oil nerds have a sense of humor and a willingness to poke fun at themselves in public. But not everyone has the ability to get the joke (we all know humorless people).

GC is a great oil. The green versions are proven. The jury is still out on the gold versions. Use it if you like it. Try something else if you don't. The "meaning" pretty much ends there, everything else is just for fun and comraderie.

I keep my GC nice and safe, locked away in my attic. (softly snickers to himself in an evil way while constantly checking if any Elves are stalking him)
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back