Ultra... Take THAT Pennzoil - w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unholy cow
shocked.gif

Wow! Fantastic deal. If I were you....perhaps buying a lottery ticket is in order as your luck is running seriously high.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
holy canoli. Nice score, I would have done the exact same thing.

Me too!

I just hit Walmart online. Bought all my closest store had- 8 quarts at $5 per quart. I checked the other stores, they only had one quart left at 3 other stores, not running all over town for one quart per store.

Nicely done.

Just to show how crazy retail pricing can be, today I went into O'Reilly to use one of my $5 coupons and PP was on clearance ............ for $8.99 a quart!

That score was "Priceless"--luv it. After you paid and stashed the oil in your car I would have walked in and gave the guy a tip with a wink!! Great Job!!!

Originally Posted By: vq35de_touring
"That guys crazy" -my wife.
"I know, he's so lucky..."-me.

My favorite!
grin.gif

My wife wasn't so tasteful with her words! She'll get over it.

Thanks for all the congrats! I had started applying my flame suit in preparation for how "stupid" I was... really didn't know what reactions I would get. I guess I came to the right place to share! I'm kind of new here, but now feel like I am an official BITOGer.
25.gif

Last edited:
To address the Pennzoil/WM discussion regarding who suffered... I know WM did. I'm just really bitter towards Pennzoil if you've read any of my other posts/threads. My "take that" was more of a I don't have to worry about whatever Pennzoil is/isn't doing with Ultra for a long, long time.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
I am going to hit WM tomorrow...
laugh.gif

I'd be truly shocked if you found any up here, Walmarts in Canada stopped selling Ultra well over a year ago.

Too bad you can't get deals on M1 like that. Oh! I forgot. M1 gets purchased before it becomes out dated. OK, Just pokin a little fun.
07.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back