Tires for GMC Canyon

What tires are people using on a GMC Canyon? I do not like the Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude tires that came on mine, very slippery on wet roads. Looking at Cooper Evolution HT2 just not sure yet. I want to see what a lot of you with this truck have for tires and how good are they. I have a 2021 4DR 2WD V6

Have had good luck on this site, there are ratings of wet and dry traction for each brand and model of tires.

Tirerack.com

What tires are people using on a GMC Canyon? I do not like the Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude tires that came on mine, very slippery on wet roads. Looking at Cooper Evolution HT2 just not sure yet. I want to see what a lot of you with this truck have for tires and how good are they. I have a 2021 4DR 2WD V6
Update I have 265/60 R18 tires and use the truck mostly on the road and pulling a trailer up to 4000lbs Around twice a month. No off road except jobsites.

On road primarily, I’d recommend the Michelin Defender LTX, General HTS60 or Continental terrain contact AT.

Anything Michelin branded. Like the LTX on my Nox, Defenders on my Cobalt. GF has BF Goodrich Advantage TA LTs.

So I don’t end up a fanboi, I have Generals on my Cavalier……

The Cooper Evolution outlasted the factory Michelins - replaced them with the Cooper SRX …

If you don’t like the GY fortitude, you won’t like the cooper evolution. I’ve had both and I thought the GY were better than the cooper.

Welder

Michelin LTX/MS (Current)
Michelin LTX/MS2

To me, they perform similarly
I just put my 6th set on my 2011 Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4 with 375k miles in my signature

High Mileage/Very Quiet
(Note: Michelin runs tire specials in Spring and Fall

Factory Tires were Pirelli Scorpion
I took them off immediately
All my F-150 friends got 50k miles
They are complete Garbage

Good Luck

Back