Teen girls dress like hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BrianWC
The recommendation for Gardasil is for them to take it before they need it. Just thinking back, 10-12 was far before anyone I knew needed it.

If you knew the number of rapes involving young girls, even at school, you might accept the recommendation as prudent, while at the same time being horrified.

Quote:
"If birds matured early, their offspring might be born during the late summer or fall when food for growth is more scarce," he says.

..or early Spring or Summer and do just fine
54.gif

"If humans learned to walk too early, they could find themselves falling into man holes or ditches".

Is this sorta statement (from the article), without further qualification, grabbed from the same batch of prepackaged cliche remarks that researchers pull out of the "seemingly cogent statements for consumer's digestion" bag ..like "..for the potential in advancements in medicine" that are attached to (fill in tundra, rain forest, ocean)???

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
This thread sounds like a bunch of grumpy old fartss gathered together in one room. The elderly have always complained about the ways of the young.

Hey, I'm in the 20-something crowd for another month. I may be grumpy, and may pass gas, but I'm not old yet! (right? please?)

cool.gif

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
It's probably related to the level of the growth hormones found in the products made out of commercially produced meat and dairy products. I think girls as young as 9 years old get their periods.
I don't think that is it, though it maybe could contribute, but I think it is the body's normal response to all the sexual stimuli that kids get these days from TV, radio, advertizing, peers, etc.

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
I think it is the body's normal response to all the sexual stimuli that kids get these days from TV, radio, advertizing, peers, etc.

That suggestion is utter nonsense.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: TallPaul
I think it is the body's normal response to all the sexual stimuli that kids get these days from TV, radio, advertizing, peers, etc.

That suggestion is utter nonsense.

I am rather suprised that you would dis me on this. Do you really know that this is not a potential factor? Take a look at pages 50 and 51 of this report. Among other things, it says on page 50 that
Quote:
the impact of media content on the timing of puberty itself is not a question that has been tested empirically. Indeed, it is difficult to even imagine how such a study could be designed as almost nothing is known about how sensory input of any kind modulates the pace of human sexual maturation.

My suggestion is not utter nonsense, but is a valid postulation.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
FSM_Pirates.png

LOL.
LOL.gif
I always knew pirates thrived in colder temperatures. Now this graph proves it!

The only thing that I know of that has been proven to bring on a more rapid onset of puberty in women is bodyweight. The trend was first noted in apes, then studies showed it in humans. That's a scientifically proven fact. TallPaul's suggestion seems somewhat valid as well, at least as a hypothesis.

It doesn't help that fact either when I see some teeny bopper get a large, venti in Starbucks-speak Frappucino with a ton of whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate chips. An easy 400-700 calories a pop.

Originally Posted By: BrianWC

The recommendation for Gardasil is for them to take it before they need it. Just thinking back, 10-12 was far before anyone I knew needed it. But I suppose YM(or bases)MV.

Gardasil? Wasn't that the stuff BMW used in their cylinder bores that didn't tolerate sulfur?
LOL.gif

I'm concerned with the declining rate of pirates. We should start a "Save the Pirates" fund and put some of that "Sponsor a Child like this one" music behind it!
LOL.gif

That graph is freakin hilarious!
crackmeup2.gif

FSM_Pirates.png

Then to save the world from global warming we need to increase the number of pirates in the world.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I'm concerned with the declining rate of pirates. We should start a "Save the Pirates" fund and put some of that "Sponsor a Child like this one" music behind it!
LOL.gif

That graph is freakin hilarious!
crackmeup2.gif

I think the sailors patrolling around the horn of Africa will tell you they already have enough pirates.

I think the graph is referring to Jack Sparrow type pirates, not the somalians.

That's ..Captain Jack Sparrow..

I personally feel the US culture being mostly close minded(puritan) and viewing teenage sexuality as a problem rather than normal and healthy. This may cause the dress the we see as it appears rebellious and interesting in certain media outlets so teens are attracted to it.

If government(health policy), parents, and education worked in better unison maybe we would alleviate the issues like teen pregnancy (our rate is x4 of Germany, and x3 of France) which are much more open in media and society on sexuality. It is not taboo.

It's easy, the problem is:

1. Rampant divorce.
2. Two parents with full time jobs.

Eliminate the rampant divorce and parents who are disinterested in taking time to raise their kids, and the problem goes away.

Hit your kids when they need it, I can't stress that enough and raise them to understand what dignity and respect are.

Oh, and girls are maturing so much earlier because sometime around 1950 we hit a point where food is ample and our malnutrition issues are people eating too much of the wrong things rather than not eating enough of anything. When I was in grade 6, I don't think there was a single girl that hadn't hit puberty yet and by grade 8, all of us male or female had basically reached our adult size.

I'm 21 and it's fairly easy to pick out which ones knew what the wrath were and had someone around to enforce it and the ones who were babysat by a TV until they were old enough for their 23 year old boyfriend to pick them up from school when they were 15.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back