Teen girls dress like hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CivicFan
This thread sounds like a bunch of grumpy old fartss gathered together in one room.

old.gif
old.gif
old.gif

I get really depressed hearing my wife talk. She's a pediatrician and seems like every parent bringing an over 10 year old girl in wants them to have birth control and now Gardasil shots to protect from HPV. I think parnets have just given up and resigned themselves to the fact that their parenting is not going to be sufficient so they just don't want to have to deal with any unfortunate consequences ie a unwanted kid or venereal disease.

I read a while back that girls are getting their periods earlier and earlier in life. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, as sickening as it sounds. A pregnant 10-year-old. How horrifying.

It's probably related to the level of the growth hormones found in the products made out of commercially produced meat and dairy products. I think girls as young as 9 years old get their periods.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I read a while back that girls are getting their periods earlier and earlier in life. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, as sickening as it sounds. A pregnant 10-year-old. How horrifying.

Kids Having Kids is sickening...
37.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: ViragoBry

Kids Having Kids is sickening...
37.gif

Unfortunately it does happen.. as I have seen at least two examples of it. Majority of the babies don't make it.. go figure. My wife likes to say it's do the hormones and junk they put in the food nowdays. I hate to say it but she's right. I'm 27 and the stuff I see nowdays would of been shocking to anybody when I was growing up. The times seem to be changing faster every year.

Originally Posted By: BrianWC
... venereal disease.

surely your wife has told you that 'sexually transmitted disease' is the terminology now; more accurate than 'venereal' since that was named for Venus, the god of love, and love has very little to do with it.

Actually I believe it's a combo of hormones and the obesity problem. Supposedly the high levels of fat trigger hormone responses that indicate the female is "fit" to mate.

Speaking dispassionately and drawing from my anthropological and biological training, if you follow discussions of our biological evolution, this whole waiting until your 19, 20, 30 or older to have kids is biologically abnormal. If women continue to give birth later and later (as many professional women are apt to do now) they risk removing themselves from the gene pool. We tend to think of evolution as an entire population changing over time when in all actuality its the most capable members for that situation out-breeding everyone else and passing on the traits that got them there.

Quote:
We tend to think of evolution as an entire population changing over time when in all actuality its the most capable members for that situation out-breeding everyone else and passing on the traits that got them there.

Eons of famines ..wars ..etc. Those that managed to be "most reproductively viable" produced the most off spring. Why is the 3rd world fertile as the Napa Valley? Those that weren't don't exist anymore.

Originally Posted By: mpvue
... venereal disease.

surely your wife has told you that 'sexually transmitted disease' is the terminology now; more accurate than 'venereal' since that was named for Venus, the god of love, and love has very little to do with it.

Yes, I know. I had the "V" word on my mind after reading an interview with famous columnist in which it was mentioned that she once called someone “a venereal-disease-ridden sexual profligate and drug addict.”

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
It's probably related to the level of the growth hormones found in the products made out of commercially produced meat and dairy products.

That is a good point. It seems younger girls look older and more sexually mature, and it just gets worse and worse (or better and better depending on your perspective
grin2.gif
) each year. IMO, it's pretty blatant that it's happening. Then you add in the media and advertising and the commercial aspect of sexuality, and you get 21st century USA teenagers striving to be and resembling sexual objects.

This may be creepy and it's just an objective observation, but the same thing seems to be happening to teenage boys. More ripped muscles at a younger age etc.

I wonder if there's been any scientific studies trying to link food hormones to all of this.

Last edited:
I always thought that hormone birth control contributed to the offspring being more developed. This sorta followed evolutions where that form of birth control was used exclusively (the 60's through maybe the early 80's) then the liabilities of it started making alternatives more wide spread.

I'm not talking about the end user. I'm talking about their female children.

Some of you make it sound like your observations apply to the majority, maybe even to almost all young girls. Your perception may well be skewed by the circles in which you tend to observe (ghetto mall?) or by focused vision -- people tend to see the negative rather than the positive.

That kids mature physically earlier is most likely attributable to affluence of food rather than to growth hormones. There is no conclusive, scientific proof that (natural or artificially added) growth hormones in, for example, milk will affect human maturation. Humans, most of them at least, are not cows.

The price for rapid maturation are civilization diseases like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Stupidity is another common side effect.

I get really depressed hearing my wife talk. She's a pediatrician and seems like every parent bringing an over 10 year old girl in wants them to have birth control and now Gardasil shots to protect from HPV. I think parnets have just given up and resigned themselves to the fact that their parenting is not going to be sufficient so they just don't want to have to deal with any unfortunate consequences ie a unwanted kid or venereal disease.

Gardasil is okay. 5th-8th grade is the proper time to vaccinate. Birth control? A bit odd, but it does tend to "even out" the periods... Or so I hear. Perhaps the parents just want the girl to get in the habit young so she isn't thinking of possible use/necessity for it in the future, and make taking the pill every A.M. a habit? No idea for certain, but it is regardless a bit unnerving...

Originally Posted By: firemachine69

Gardasil is okay. 5th-8th grade is the proper time to vaccinate. Birth control? A bit odd, but it does tend to "even out" the periods... Or so I hear. Perhaps the parents just want the girl to get in the habit young so she isn't thinking of possible use/necessity for it in the future, and make taking the pill every A.M. a habit? No idea for certain, but it is regardless a bit unnerving...

I disagree. As the father of very young girls, I don't want to imagine them needing Gardasil before they are 30!
LOL.gif
Seriously though, the wife tells me I'm silly. But I just see it as a sign of capitation on the part of parents. Maybe tell the girls it's just a vitamin shot?
grin2.gif

I dunno. I was in high school in the very early 90's and I believe that by my sophomore year most middle-class girls in my school were on BC. But as far as dressing suggestively, a tight pair of Girbaud or Guess Jeans (or Wranglers for the country gals) was about as suggestive as it got.

The recommendation for Gardasil is for them to take it before they need it. Just thinking back, 10-12 was far before anyone I knew needed it. But I suppose YM(or bases)MV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back