Survey says Italy best cuisine in the world

We were in Italy a few years ago. Service was top notch and food was delicious at pretty well all of the restaurants we tried. We went away from the tourist areas and to the restaurants frequented by locals for the evening meals.

Been to 1,2,3 and my favorite food. I agree on France , not my favorite. Peru and Ecuador where I visited had amazing fresh food.

Who ever ranked Argentina #18 has never had Argentinian steak. The steak alone alone puts them in the top 10 for me.
This is how we did it in Bariloche ...
1672618420385.jpeg

1672618446406.jpeg

6a2f194a9172724a3307006bfffebc278c1a558f.gifv

It is the best isn't it 🥰
🍝 🤌🇮🇹
I couldn't do capuzzelle tho 😳
There is a big difference between how a first generation Nonna makes it, and how a Midwestern chain makes it
Luckily I still have access to a few OGs, I must start taking notes, they won't be around forever
Luckily, we have a restaurant with this in mind
Emily's chicken hero is elite

Last edited:
That's right. Italian food is the Olive Garden. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah , thats it! LOL. I am an Itajun! Italian/Scicillian + Cajun/Acadian French. Never stepped inside an Italian or French restaraunt. Yes, I am very aware they never missed me for a minute. I don't consider a pizza joint a restaraunt. Just always had too much good food at our family homes. Both sides.

Last edited:
Another useless internet list. I can make my own and Italian won't be in the top 200.
And, of course, it's for real and valid and true, because you read it on the internet.

Most Italian food people know here in the US is glorified spaghettios.
I like Italian dishes that don’t have tomatoes or more precisely a more Mediterranean type cuisine.
Tomatoes were imported to Italy from er America. I prefer Italian seafood dishes.
Italians think the same thing of American food. We all eat burgers, hotdogs, and the occasional salad. When I worked at a hotel Europeans were surprised by the diversity of food in the usa. I had one Swedish couple that said USA burgers were the best in the world, and Always wondered how we made such good burgers.

I had one Swedish couple that said USA burgers were the best in the world, and Always wondered how we made such good burgers.
Ha...In an off-the-beaten-track restaurant in Oslo a conversation ensued which ended with me in the kitchen...making the joint's first cheeseburgers.

Back