Sellers of PP Euro 5-40?

Where is everybody finding Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5-40 in the 5qt jugs? All I can find is in quart sizes.

Is there a supplier that has them for reasonable prices?

I find individual quarts annoying as well, but I'll take what I can get.

5 quarts of Pennzoil Platinum Euro and a Purolator Boss or Fram Titanium at AAP is a hard deal to beat.

I find individual quarts annoying as well, but I'll take what I can get.

5 quarts of Pennzoil Platinum Euro and a Purolator Boss or Fram Titanium at AAP is a hard deal to beat.
Maybe I'll just stick with Castrol Euro 5-40 than deal with quart bottles and the cost...I mean its $25 for Castrol. Im not sure if PP Euro at twice the price is twice as good....

Maybe I'll just stick with Castrol Euro 5-40 than deal with quart bottles and the cost...I mean its $25 for Castrol. Im not sure if PP Euro at twice the price is twice as good....
Which PP? I've found the euro L 5w30 in 5qt but that is about it

It's not twice the price?

5 quarts of Pennzoil Platinum and a premium filter are $39.99 at AAP.

Isn't this the same as QS 5W40 Euro? 5 qt jugs online Walmart for $18.

I believe it is sold that way in Canada.
That is correct. It also goes on sale up here at Canadian Tire several times a year at 45% off ($22 US)
I made the switch to 5W-40 PP Euro a couple of years ago from Amsoil SS 10W-30. The Mustang gets along real well with it.

Back