Seafoam works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that exact thing happen about 3 years ago at a Chevron station in FL. Happened about a mile after I filled up. I just kept it to the floor at 45 mph top speed and it worked itself out in about 2 miles-I went back to the station screaming like my hair was on fire---thay had no clue what I was talking about

Originally Posted By: steve20
I had that exact thing happen about 3 years ago at a Chevron station in FL. Happened about a mile after I filled up. I just kept it to the floor at 45 mph top speed and it worked itself out in about 2 miles-I went back to the station screaming like my hair was on fire---thay had no clue what I was talking about

Probably thought you were a crazy Yankee.

Originally Posted By: steve20
yea, the munchy and coffee sellers inside at the register likely do not interact at all with the pumps/tanks.....most stations around here anyways are "managed" by people outside the country, they go by "Sunshine Express" anyways, and own/operate nearly every BP and Shell station...

But yea, Seafoam does work, but as mentioned, if you kept WOT, your car would have likely "blown through" the bad gas anyhow
wink.gif
With or without the Octane + Seafoam....but yea, no harm in Seafoam, I try to use it in my tank and crankcase at least once a year, typically before winter, and we get the cold winter mornings and the car don't like starting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back