Ruger SR40c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.

Nice that you can use the full size 15 round mags with the sleeve or the 9 round mags. EXCELLENT trigger. Adjustable sights. Thin grip for a double stack and priced well.

I'm left handed so I like the safety and mag release that works on either side. The Smith and Wesson M&P does have the slide release on both side also.

Cons? Mag safety which can be removed if wanted. There are Youtube videos on how to do this simple procedure.

I think the SR platform is a great one.

Shoot one before buying it (I recommend that with ANY weapon) but I think you will like it.

Take care, bill

I am lefty as well and love my CZ82. I am interested in the fact that it has an adjustable rear sight and the ambi functions. Haven't held one yet going to do that tomorrow night. I just don't know if I want the .40 or 9mm to be honest.

The SR9C is a great weapon too. VERY close to the .40 S&W in shooting plus more capacity.

If you don't reload I'd get the 9mm. Cheaper to practice and 9mm works in the 2 legged defense mode just fine if you get good ammo loaded.

Same features on both so it really comes down to cost of ammo and the weapon is a little cheaper to acquire.

Take care, Bill

I wish I hand loaded. but between class, work, and some extracurricular activities mine time is gone. Going to haave to start soon because the k31 is getting pricy to plink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back