Rental Review, Tesla Model 3 standard range

I would say if you know where you are going, Tesla rental is a great idea. If you may go off to some places you know nothing about, not so much.

May want to check the hotel you are staying in has enough super charging on site or near one.

I would say if you know where you are going, Tesla rental is a great idea. If you may go off to some places you know nothing about, not so much.

May want to check the hotel you are staying in has enough super charging on site or near one.
Exactly what I had to do every day, plan my route and times to get to a supercharger since recharging at home wasn't an option and my stops didn't have a charging option. I tried a free public charger just to test and from 50% to 90% would take approx. 8hrs. That would be awesome if I worked there....

Just for clarification - it is a legitimate "discount" if you qualify:

I mean… that’s helpful, but you still have to write a check to Tesla for full price.

If the government would subsidize each unit by $7500 off the bottom line, I’d be more accepting. The metric would be last years return and this year’s current pay stub within the last month or something like that, to verify income suitability (believe it phases out somewhere just north of $300k).

Thought I had heard that there was going to be a way to “advance” the credit against the purchase price directly?

Back