Received An Ad From Costco-Tire Sale

Then it was a communication error-somewhere. You were far from "hosed". And of course-the chances of those people who gave you wrong information still being there are minuscule.

That's right up there with-"I had a lousy set of Goodyear Tires twenty years ago-they are all garbage".
I mean really-what a very silly grudge to hold.

"The rest of story".
I think he was hosed. I would certainly be upset as well since he then had to pay an additional couple hundred $$ to have tires rotated during their lifespan.

I think he was hosed. I would certainly be upset as well since he then had to pay an additional couple hundred $$ to have tires rotated during their lifespan.
Let's be clear. IT'S A MEMBERSHIP STORE. His parents had the membership. His parents bought the tires. He didn't have a membership. He was told he could have a service performed (rotating the tires) without a membership. He was told this where the tires were purchased he could rotate them there. He relocated to Colorado. It should have been questioned right there. (Would they rotate them at another store). OK-maybe a hundred bucks to rotate the tires a couple of times. JMHO-far from hosed. I actually went to Discount Tire and they actually priced matched Sams Club. If this is the worse in life that happens to him-he will lead a charmed life.

Last edited:
15+ sets at DT never a roadforce.. and they have literally talked and lied their way out of using it when requested.

I did palm a guy a $20 once and it was literally the first time I didnt have to go back for a rebalance.. or felt like I should go back for a rebalance anyway.

I said "hey I'm super picky about tire vibrations anything you can do to help me out" quick $20 handshake
Pretty sure he got yelled at for taking too long. 💩

Back