Some 2023 tire prices have become insane

Any passenger car type tire rated lower is mostly crap. OP should just buy Continental DWS06+ for
Hard to believe he is going to get any lower life than 20,000ish miles even if he puts on an even cheaper tire. JMHO.

Any passenger car type tire rated lower is mostly crap. OP should just buy Continental DWS06+ for
Had those on my 535d when I got it recently. They seemed like very good tires, but were at end of tread life when I got the car, and Costco didn't sell them. Otherwise a new set of those Continentals would be on my car now.

I feel your pain. Tires have become crazy expensive and to make things worse, it's extremely difficult to find a competent tire shop to properly install and balance tires without damaging rims in the process.

From time to time, though, a decent deal comes up. GoodYear Reliant All-Season 245/45R18 96V are on sale right now for $111 at Walmart. I just had these installed today in size 205/55R16 91V ($59 each), they balanced perfectly and have surprisingly high grip. I am really picky about tires but these surprised me to the upside, as did my local Walmart installation.

That said, of course take it with a grain of salt. R18s may be made in a different factory and your local Walmart service may be awful. It's a crapshoot.

lol owning an old premium high performance vehicle and placing garbage tires on it because you can’t afford decent tires.

Can you swap rims that fit over brakes for a more affordable yet high quality tire, I know some sizes are excessively expensive.

Back