QSUD @ Walmart Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
QSUD on sale Feb 11 to 17th.
4.73 litre jug for $24.88.
grin.gif

Might just be worth a try in the old Buick!!!

Last edited:
Awesome thanks for the heads up on this one! picked up 2 and will get 1 more for my dad!
Hopefully my 04 Accent will like it...running Pennz platinum last 3 OCIs , previous was GTX .

Kudos to you!
laugh.gif

While in WM yesterday I noticed they have the 5 qt. jugs of SN/GL5 rated QSUD still selling for $19. I was tempted to pick up a couple of jugs because they (supposedly) meet the dexos requirement of my new Cruze. Two things kept me from making the purchase, 1) yesterdays Cst thread which impunes the cold starting abilities of QSUD, and 2) all the jugs seem to be underfilled compared to QSGB, QSHM, PP, PU, PYB (all the SOPUS products which use the exact same jug).
I know the jug probably has 5 quarts in it, but if so the others must have 5+. They seem to have a 1/2 inch more product in them.

i have 5/20 QSUD in my 09 santafe and it got to be -23 here a while back and it started right up with no noise.nice and quiet.i think i will stock up on it at that price.

My local WM has jugs of QSED (aka green bottle) on sale for $11.44!

I plan to pick up a few bottles for my wifes Suzuki Swift!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Scum_Frog
My local WM has jugs of QSED (aka green bottle) on sale for $11.44!

I plan to pick up a few bottles for my wifes Suzuki Swift!

Sorry...Make that QSAD - GB

I'll be dipping into my stash of QSUD either this coming or the next oil change. Deciding if I want to use my last PP now, or for the towing season. I expect to find QSUD every bit as good as PP.

Saving QSUD for the towing season after reading the PDS. No huge differences, just a slight edge for QSUD in that application over PP.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mau
not as great as last weeks Canadian Tire deal , 4.73L of PP SN formula for 24 bucks.

Except that my local CTC does not carry PP in 5W20!!!!!!!!

In my earlier post I stated that "yesterdays Cst thread impuned the cold starting abilities of QSUD".
The original poster of that info corrected it today to show QSUD comparable to the other synthetics at -20*C (-4*F).
I wanted to pass this along so as not to wrongly impune this fine
synthetic oil (which is a bargain @ $19 for the 5 qt. jug at WM).

QSAD green bottle (conventional) is on sale 16-22nd 11.44 for 4.73L for those that like the dino...will pick up 2 for my stash...believe it to be SN variety , as the QSUD was.
cheers

Mike Z
laugh.gif

I guess my local WM decided to put more than the QS on sale.
grin.gif

4.73L jugs:
PYB was on for $12.88 ( reg $21)
PP was on for 24.99 ( reg $40)

I picked up 2X PYB 5W30 & 2X PP 5W20...I'm set for the next few OC's! You guys must be getting to me.....I've always just bought what I needed when I needed it to do an OC. This was just to good a deal to pass up.

I may even pick some more up next week if it's still on sale.

Next stop is NAPA for some NAPA Gold Oil filters!

Last edited:
Walmart, CT and Parts Source are running oil specials frequently it seems. You'd be crazy to pay full regular price for oil.
I still have about 50L worth of various brands in my stash from sales last year. I have some PYB I'll probably never use, picked up a couple jugs at $8.97 last year at Walmart

I'm beginning to wonder though is stocking up even necessary? with the sales so frequent now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back