Purchased the new Fram Ultra 10060

I haven’t used a Fram Ultra in the 10060 number since they changed the design. I plan to use it for two 5,000 mile oci’s.

DE4D8171-DBCD-4671-9133-79F6D19B3E92.jpeg
3ECC66CD-E8B5-4981-AD21-ED9A4ADF5E6C.jpeg

Last edited:
If people were truly concerned about FRAM's products, their quality control, and their well-being as a company, they would simply stop purchasing their current offerings and wait. I'm sure that at some point, they'll realize that sales are going nowhere, and after some more "in-depth" market research, they will undoubtedly conclude that it is due to the lowering of the quality of their air and oil filters.

So, good people, please stop buying FRAM products for the next six months, and all will be well.

If people were truly concerned about FRAM's products, their quality control, and their well-being as a company, they would simply stop purchasing their current offerings and wait. I'm sure that at some point, they'll realize that sales are going nowhere, and after some more "in-depth" market research, they will undoubtedly conclude that it is due to the lowering of the quality of their air and oil filters.

So, good people, please stop buying FRAM products for the next six months, and all will be well.
It’s like Fram is in a transitional phase and to a lesser degree champion labs. 1st brands has been mixing and matching.
seems Mann*Hummel has been going through this with their acquisitions for a long time now.

Last edited:

Or simply look for the counterfeit label. A certificate of quality in this case.

Louvers look better than the one's I've looked at lately. What's the date code on the side of the can?

Aftermarket sector is an incredibly small market for them. Fram rep that was active here said their main business is in OEM / OES manufacturing contracts. I won't be boycotting them, because they still make good stuff (Fram Endurance) and stand by their filtering performance compared to the rock catcher brands in the high end segment. Their economy filters I can care less about, I firmly believe you get what you pay for which goes for any brand and vendor in the business.

Now on the topic of the OP, there is nothing wrong judging from the photos, the louvers looked well formed and open.

I mean, sure, us BITOG folks could stage a ban on FRAM products.

Lets see, the wolrds population/market for FRAM products is 99.999999999%

BITOG folks taking part in the ban is .000000000009%

That will show them :)
Yup this right here. All those endless Fram boycotting videos on youtube and internet forums for the past 10 years have not put Fram out of business.

Back