proud to live in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Virginia, our ex-governor was just sentenced to 2 years. His wife will be sentenced next month. We just re-elected a state representative who had sex with a 17-year old secretary in his law firm. Felony charges are pending.

If you want to see liberal politics in action look no farther than San Diego's ex-mayor Bob Filter. He a real piece of work. And all the trash you read about him is all true.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: Astro14
I think that everyone should be proud to live in the state in which they live...we are a very mobile society...if you choose to continue to live somewhere of which you're not proud, that makes me question your sanity...or at least your choices...

The only reason I haven't left the area is that most of my family is here.

Same. If I could get my parents to move to Alabama or Texas or Arizona ... I'd be gone in an instant.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
If you want to see liberal politics in action look no farther than San Diego's ex-mayor Bob Filter. He a real piece of work. And all the trash you read about him is all true.

And don't forget Boston!
smile.gif

(*sorry but I think it's true.)

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Wasn't the ex-governor of TX put in jail?

Rick Perry was indicted but has not served time (yet):

Originally Posted By:
Texas Gov. Rick Perry was indicted by a Travis County grand jury Friday after an investigation into whether he abused his power when he vetoed state funding for the county’s district attorney office, ABC affiliate KVUE reported Friday. According to KVUE, Perry is charged with two class A misdemeanors – one count of abuse of official capacity and coercion of a public servant.

Aww. I wanted that guy to be the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back