Pennzoil Ultra & UOA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hemi426
I'm excited to see the UOA. If it comes back as a stellar oil then maybe more people will be willing to spend the extra $7.50 for a jug over Platinum.

If it comes back as a stellar oil then that will be great, but if it does not then we cannot TRASH it because realistically you need at least 2 or 3 OCI's on a particular oil to show a trend via UOA's.

I agree, thats why it got refilled with PU again. It ran good and the butt dyno liked it so no matter what it shows I'll let another OCI run it's course

Originally Posted By: DieselTech
I agree, thats why it got refilled with PU again. It ran good and the butt dyno liked it so no matter what it shows I'll let another OCI run it's course

I always like to go by how the cars runs, so we can go with the butt dyno.

I was just wondering how the PU looked when you did your oil change, was the oil that you drained out darker than other oil's you have drained out, just curious.

Not really, my previouse few OCI was with redline. So like I said before between amsoil and redline since new I dont suspect there was much or anything to clean.

I tracked my sample and it did arrive yesterday afternoon so results should be today. In the past they usually get in my box mid afternoon

Am running Pennzoil Ultra in my 99 Corolla and have noticed that the varnish is gone from my dipstick. (Maybe it really is cleaning things up?!) I am going to wait and send in an analysis after 2 OCI and compare it to the Castrol Edge that I had been running previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back