Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Originally Posted By: Solo2driver
Maybe she doesn't like me
frown.gif

Maybe she hates Texans.
grin2.gif

But I'm from San Diego!
lol.gif

I guess I'll just have to order it online or visit the Ferrari dealership nearby.

PS-- Debbie's office is in Houston.

frown.gif

Maybe she hates Texans.
grin2.gif

We can only hope! If so, I don't think I could love her anymore right now. :p

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: shpankey
frown.gif

Maybe she hates Texans.
grin2.gif

We can only hope! If so, I don't think I could love her anymore right now. :p

You must be from Oklahoma
28.gif

Just thought I might take this opportunity to throw a little salt in the wounds of the Texans on here.

Roll Tide Roll!

Btw, I heard back from Debbie and have a case on the way.

Hey, the guys who got their bricks already, what method was used for shipping, UPS, USPS or FedEx? Deb confirmed my request a while ago, and because of the varying degree of delivery service I have here, if I knew how to expect it, I could take steps to expedite delivery.

Fedex to Michigan addresses at least. My 2nd case is on the way (Audi 10 quart change capacity)

Thanks Debbie!!!!! She's a rock star.

I'm switching to Pennzoil for all my cars, just because of this type of service.

BTW - Have prepped a VOA sample for the Ultra Euro 5W-40 together with my Castrol SLX Pro OE 8000 mile UOA sample. Will report the VOA results shortly.

Has anyone been able to get the Euro Ultra anywhere besides Debbie and oil-store dot com?

I was thinking today that it'd be great to be able to grab some locally. Not sure I want to bother with ordering it regularly.

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: OldBaldy
Fedex to Michigan addresses at least. My 2nd case is on the way (Audi 10 quart change capacity)

I'm switching to Pennzoil for all my cars, just because of this type of service.

BTW - Have prepped a VOA sample for the Ultra Euro 5W-40 together with my Castrol SLX Pro OE 8000 mile UOA sample. Will report the VOA results shortly.

Two emails, no response, no PU. I guess I'm sticking with GC.

The only source for Euro Ultra 5W40 is online store(s) for now, some members got a case or two for free from Debbie. Pennzoil is setting up a special online site that you can order it with free shipping, it may take a while for them to do it.

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
Pennzoil is setting up a special online site that you can order it with free shipping, it may take a while for them to do it.

I hope this is not it LOL Amazon Ultra [/quote]

Thanks. I do remember Pennzoil saying they were going to make it available at their site. I looked around and couldn't find anything on the site, so I figured I'd ask here.

I did see the Amazon page with the Euro for 50 bucks, but for slightly more than 50 bucks, I can get GC + filters for 2 oil changes.

Originally Posted By: Touring5
Originally Posted By: OldBaldy

Two emails, no response, no PU. I guess I'm sticking with GC.

Same, I sent a couple e-mails with no response. I guess I'm sticking with Valvoline.

It seems Debbie is not responded to any email regarding Ultra Euro 5W40 the last several days. Probably she had been told by her supervisor to stop answering all these emails for now and no more free oils will be shipped, while waiting for direct order with free shipping.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet. Am waiting for my 2nd case of Ultra 5W-40 (for my 10 quart oil change) - which Debbie says has been scheduled for delivery.

I think she's just WAYYY busy with stuff.

OB

I opened the Amazon link above and went down to where is said customer comments. I am still laughing so hard my sides hurt. Here is the comment this guy made about the Ultra.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Mobil 1, August 25, 2010
By turkinwisconsin "Turk" (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pennzoil 550022576 Ultra Euro Synthetic 5W-40 Motor Oil - 32 oz., Pack of 6 (Automotive)
First heard about this oil at 'bobistheoilguy' operated by a couple of psychos called billinutah and helen in somehwere.Of course I would not have bought this oil if I knew psychiatric ward patients with the code name billinutah or helen in somewhere used this oil.They do not, they are not sharp.

So I started using this oil a month or two ago on my Geo Prizm.Smoother and quiet operation, better gas mileage and better cleaning capacity is what I got.I will have UOA done once I drive my projected 10K miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back