Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many free cases of PU 5W40 Debbie will ship to BITOGers ? I would cost more than $10 just for shipping plus the cost of 6 quarts top of the line Pennzoil. It will cost Sopus several thousands US Dollars.

Now you do realize what will happen if you give favorable reviews to free oil, don't you
grin2.gif

I never received an email back from Debbie. I came home from work today, and the case was sitting on my back steps.

Thanks SOPUS and Debbie for the free oil!

Debbie responded VERY quickly to my mail request to sell me 12 quarts of the Ultra 5W-40 for the S4. She has ordered more oil, and it's expected in 2 weeks.

My Audi is starting to drool.... :)

Originally Posted By: shortyb
Whats Debbie's email? I need to jump on the bandwagon. Free or not, I want to try it.

Question 14:
When will Pennzoil Ultra Euro spec be available in stores...?!

Answer 14:
Yes, we agree we have to fix this. We understand that the distribution of Pennzoil Ultra™ Euro products is still limited. It’s still early days, but we know that most retailers and installers who stock Pennzoil® motor oils will order the product for you if you ask them to. We are working with all our customers on wider distribution. If you would like us to place an order for you, please send an email to [email protected]

Emailed a few weeks ago, never got a response. I would happily pay for PU 5w-40, and need it before our National Championship racing weekend in September....maybe time for a followup? And I'm even in Houston, just miles from Shell!

Originally Posted By: Solo2driver
Emailed a few weeks ago, never got a response. I would happily pay for PU 5w-40, and need it before our National Championship racing weekend in September....maybe time for a followup? And I'm even in Houston, just miles from Shell!

I would forward that email and ask her to add you to the PU 5W40 users list.

Sent another one earlier tonight, thanks gents. I'd just drive down the road to the Shell headquarters but I'd be afraid of the SOPUS SNIPERS ready to pop me if I saw something too super-secret haha

I'm so anxious to switch to PU, but I've only got 4k on my M1. I want my engine hyper cleaned.
grin2.gif

19.gif

-Dennis

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: f355spider

Did they simply "rebrand" it with the Ferrari and Maserati endorsement?

As far as I know, yes. I think this was discussed here at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back