Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the website too, and have the most posts.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Nope. Still nothing. She followed up asking me for my shipping address but wouldn't say why she wanted it. I'm guessing she'll be sending some freebies to hold me over...

Yes, she asked for mine as well. Said she was sending product

Originally Posted By: Hessen
Nope. Still nothing. She followed up asking me for my shipping address but wouldn't say why she wanted it. I'm guessing she'll be sending some freebies to hold me over...

Ditto.
banana2.gif

19.gif

-Dennis

Originally Posted By: bluesubie

Ditto.
banana2.gif

19.gif

-Dennis

Me too! Said she was sending 6 qts - what service! Can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
I was the one who was asking all the PU Euro 5W-40 questions to them both times. Where is my free oil??
coffee2.gif

Well, if you will send her an email like the rest did per instructions, tell her you are a BITOG member and your having trouble locating the product, she might put you on her list.

I don't know what their limit to giving out free 5W-40 but they have been more than generous just by the posters reporting here.

I don't believe Debbie knew what she was getting into with BITOG members.

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
I don't know what their limit to giving out free 5W-40 but they have been more than generous just by the posters reporting here.

I don't believe Debbie knew what she was getting into with BITOG members.

I agree, she may getting too much demand for free PU 5W40 and get into trouble with her supervisor, or made some BITOG members upset for not getting free oil.

To many squeaky wheels get no one any more oil. The lady stated when she was expecting the oil to be delivered.

To take it past that on something that is FREE is......Also anyone who got an offer for free oil was done by private email I believe. That being the case, how about IF one feels they must inquire about where the oil is, do so in private?

Along with the invoice of $7.99/qt + state sale tax, but free shipping.
56.gif

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

Along with the invoice of $7.99/qt + state sale tax, but free shipping.
56.gif

LOL I guess I never read anyone actually saying the oil WAS going to be free? Did we just assume it was when the offer was made to send some?

I am going to use it either way.

The first post I read about it said the shipping would be free and she was trying to set up a place on the Pennzoil website where it could be ordered. Looks like that has not happened. As for as I know the price was never discussed. If she has the oil shipped and there is an invoice with it I would be impressed as that means they trust you to pay your bills. No other online source will ship anything without payment in advance.

Today I got my case of oil free.I am going to start using only Pennzoil from now on.Seriously.
In her email she said it (the case of oil) was going to be sent free of charge as a thank you.It was sent via Fedex 2 day Express shipping.
Has Mobil done anything like this ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back