image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 31
I have taken it to mine once, a long time ago, but they made a production out of it.

I had heard if you sell oil you have to receive used oil but that would probably depend on location.
I take all mine to either the buddy of mines big truck garage as he has waste oil heater. Or if he has enough I dump it into one of our two 900 gal waste oil tanks at my work. Safety Kleen doesn’t care.

On my YouTube:

I can see if you have accrued alot of credit 2 years ago you are in for a penny/pound. So 2 years and lots of inflation later, are you still only out $22.80 per shipment for an oil change? (current large flat rate box rate)

Overall I like their comprehensive kits they sell and the lifetime warranty, takes alot of part research out of the equasion and prices arent bad either.

Huh? Unless you know when you are going to die, you can always use it up or sell it off. And isn't buying stuff at a discount the definition of "maximizing your savings"?
No, maximizing your savings doesn't mean buying everything in sight just because it's cheap. If you normally have two TVs in your house, and Walmart had a great sale on Samsung TVs, are you going to buy twenty TVs to best capitalize on the sale? No, because then you're still buying a bunch of things that you don't ordinarily need. Same can happen even with consumables like oil if you greatly over buy. There are some serious stashes here (not just in this thread, but shared on BITOG over the years in general where people have basically their own warehouse inventory.

No, maximizing your savings doesn't mean buying everything in sight just because it's cheap. If you normally have two TVs in your house, and Walmart had a great sale on Samsung TVs, are you going to buy twenty TVs to best capitalize on the sale? No, because then you're still buying a bunch of things that you don't ordinarily need. Same can happen even with consumables like oil if you greatly over buy. There are some serious stashes here (not just in this thread, but shared on BITOG over the years in general where people have basically their own warehouse inventory.
A consumable is quite different than a product you will never use.

Stash has grown a lot, this year. I’ve been able to offer free oil changes to a lot of family and friends. Also dropped off a significant amount to a family friend that is a mechanic in a small town. He does most of the work for my dad’s farm these days, so this put some goodwill there.

IMG_3784.jpeg

IMG_3783.jpeg
IMG_3781.jpeg

I can see if you have accrued alot of credit 2 years ago you are in for a penny/pound. So 2 years and lots of inflation later, are you still only out $22.80 per shipment for an oil change? (current large flat rate box rate)

Overall I like their comprehensive kits they sell and the lifetime warranty, takes alot of part research out of the equasion and prices arent bad either.
I have spent $4K on returnable items (that I use reguarly/will use LRG on) to-date. I have $2.3K in returns so far. I've spent about $100 in return shipping to-date. With the new system, I typically have several $'00 in store credit on my account at any time to use for all this crap.

my current stash is 159 qts of synthetic oil, 5-6 oil filters.
Average cost for oil is $1.07/qt.
No current pic of it.

I have 7 vehicles I service, and this is probably 5 years worth of changes.
I just recently bought 52 qts from the Tractor Supply clearance (10 qts PP 5w-30 and 42 qts of Travelers Syn 10w-30) and 34 qts of Total from the Advance Auto Clearance.

Not if you buy more than you can actually consume. People here that have hundreds of quarts of oil at one time for their personal cars (not a fleet), you can't tell me they're using all of it.
Wow, so you are able to tell others needs without knowing what their use case is?
Who are you to say what someone else will consume?

Just because you can't see a use case for it does not mean it does not exist.
Quit being ignorant.

Back