No more Ethanol free gas in Canada?

Yeah, the government goal seems to be to destroy OPE unless it is used by First Nations. As long as that translates into a reliable (if inconvenient) source of E0 for the rest of us I can live with it, but my concern is that it will be viewed as a loophole that needs to be closed rather than a compromise that allows us to keep working.

Wolf Energy is in the Pure Gas list for Ontario - thanks to whoever added them.

Yeah, the government goal seems to be to destroy OPE unless it is used by First Nations. As long as that translates into a reliable (if inconvenient) source of E0 for the rest of us I can live with it, but my concern is that it will be viewed as a loophole that needs to be closed rather than a compromise that allows us to keep working.

Wolf Energy is in the Pure Gas list for Ontario - thanks to whoever added them.
I have a reserve nearby which I now have a job I have to go to once a week usually, so I buy gas there regularly. It's Esso though because I have a company gas card. I assume esso will have ethanol everywhere on the reserve or not?

I have a reserve nearby which I now have a job I have to go to once a week usually, so I buy gas there regularly. It's Esso though because I have a company gas card. I assume esso will have ethanol everywhere on the reserve or not?
I have not heard of any Esso stations offering E0 but it's worth checking. I would be pleased and surprised if they had E0 though.

Ya all the modern carb autos are running great. This ethanol doesn’t even seem to affect them… guess it’s the metal they use and the elastomer materials…
Just checking... that's sarcasm, right ? I'm not good at detecting it but your earlier post suggests that you know full well that all modern cars are fuel injected ?

And yes I like it when people hold up signs... it really helps.

Just checking... that's sarcasm, right ? I'm not good at detecting it but your earlier post suggests that you know full well that all modern cars are fuel injected ?

And yes I like it when people hold up signs... it really helps.
Yes it was sarcasm

Well, I just got another batch of Chevron 94 to start off my summer supply of what I was hoping E0 gas.

Not the case, it’s now E10 or just under according to my test.
IMG_4640.jpeg

Someone just told me Co-op premium may be E10. I’ll get some and test it and report back.

Back