New tire from Cooper-Goodyear

Gotta love snarky assumptions
Well, lets see. I'm basing that off of having driven:

Nitto NT-01's
Several versions of the Pilot Sports
Toyo R888 and RA1's
Falken 215's when they first came out as well as the 615's.

A few of those were daily driven. So yea, my bar for 'performance' and 'responsiveness' out paces pretty much any all season tire.

Well, lets see. I'm basing that off of having driven:

Nitto NT-01's
Several versions of the Pilot Sports
Toyo R888 and RA1's
Falken 215's when they first came out as well as the 615's.

A few of those were daily driven. So yea, my bar for 'performance' and 'responsiveness' out paces pretty much any all season tire.
Let’s see … But never owned this tire … just all about bias
What vehicles did they mention ? ZO6’s ?

Here - let me clarify - just mentioning Goodyear is gonna drag ignorance to this site …
Honestly - once in a while I start a post here trying to get objective advice ? It does not exist here - really …

Here - let me clarify - just mentioning Goodyear is gonna drag ignorance to this site …
Honestly - once in a while I start a post here trying to get objective advice ? It does not exist here - really …

You seem to think I'm bashing the tire. I'm not. Coopers are on my short list for my next set for the Ranger.

I'm bashing marketing departments who always find it necessary to grasp on to the next big buzzword and plaster it all over the place like it makes the product something special.

Now that I think of it. I once bought a set of wheels for my Miata that had some Cooper rubber on them and I thought they were a fine, smooth driving around tire. I ran them to the cords and then moved on to the next tire. No hate here for them, although I don't remember what model they were, it was about 15 years ago.

My FIL worked for Cooper here in Athens when they had a plant here as well...so I think you're assuming a bit too much hatred from me.

You seem to think I'm bashing the tire. I'm not. Coopers are on my short list for my next set for the Ranger.

I'm bashing marketing departments who always find it necessary to grasp on to the next big buzzword and plaster it all over the place like it makes the product something special.
That was not a reply to you … Totally genuine and generic …
They all market … Peace bro …
It’s 2300 here - lights out …

Now that I think of it. I once bought a set of wheels for my Miata that had some Cooper rubber on them and I thought they were a fine, smooth driving around tire. I ran them to the cords and then moved on to the next tire. No hate here for them, although I don't remember what model they were, it was about 15 years ago.

My FIL worked for Cooper here in Athens when they had a plant here as well...so I think you're assuming a bit too much hatred from me.
Titanium Ultra Force Hyper HD Responsive tires will be Disruptive to the Performance tire industry. (someone help me out here we need more overused adjectives/buzz)

I wasnt bashing the tires either.. The marketing is so juvenile its like they hire people who dont even know the product or have ever worked in the tire industry..... oh wait...

Cooper has a new tire for you then.

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has added the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT to its light truck/SUV tire lineup.

"Featuring an aggressive tread pattern and a bold sidewall, the new Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT was engineered to deliver a smooth, quiet ride regardless of terrain while you navigate turns both on and off -road," say Goodyear officials.

The tire's interlocking tread lugs "provide confidence in wet and dry conditions."

The Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT also has earned 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification and comes with a 65,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.

It's available in 36 sizes, for wheels ranging from 15 inches to 22 inches in diameter.

“This tire is built for those who value adventure, versatility and the option to go off the beaten path en route to their destination," says Michiel Kramer, director, product marketing, Goodyear.

• Haha
Reactions: hrv
Cooper has a new tire for you then.

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has added the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT to its light truck/SUV tire lineup.

"Featuring an aggressive tread pattern and a bold sidewall, the new Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT was engineered to deliver a smooth, quiet ride regardless of terrain while you navigate turns both on and off -road," say Goodyear officials.

The tire's interlocking tread lugs "provide confidence in wet and dry conditions."

The Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT also has earned 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification and comes with a 65,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.

It's available in 36 sizes, for wheels ranging from 15 inches to 22 inches in diameter.

“This tire is built for those who value adventure, versatility and the option to go off the beaten path en route to their destination," says Michiel Kramer, director, product marketing, Goodyear.
Lol, except I'm leaning more towards a highway tire in a Load Range E. The Ranger is a tow pig and work transport, offroading is limited to gravel campsites.

my antiquated cooper cobras far exceed the handling capabilities of my far more antiquated 65 pontiac, not to mention the driving abilities of my antiquated self 🤣

Back