Mr Bundy, welcome to the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Originally Posted By: surfstar
I'll bet you your gold bullion that it doesn't happen.

Careful with that. He doesn't have any gold to wager; he just thinks you should buy it because Alex Jones told him so.

I don't have any gold to pay, if I lost the bet, and you know he wouldn't take our current US currency. Probably for some reason like its not constitutionally valid or something. So I can't lose
wink.gif

What's he gonna do, sue me in a court that he doesn't recognize as having any jurisdiction?
lol

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Just because civilians have been and are better custodians of the land is of no concern in this land grab.

The Federal Government is the largest body protecting lands. Many of the actions/laws to protect lands were asked for by civilians such as those of the Audubon Society and other such conservation groups. Are those the civilians you speak of?

. 11 freaking kids left behind. .

That tells me all I need to know right there. Its a good thing for those kids he's not around. These types want to repopulate the world with their messed up DNA.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette

That tells me all I need to know right there. Its a good thing for those kids he's not around. These types want to repopulate the world with their messed up DNA.

It is being reported that they are Foster Children..

Originally Posted By: 02SE

Imagine that! I guy with such "messed up DNA" was a foster parent.

Must have really been a bad guy. Those darn strict constitutionalists!

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: 02SE

Imagine that! I guy with such "messed up DNA" was a foster parent.

Must have really been a bad guy. Those darn strict constitutionalists!

Heck foster 11 kids, that's a good monthly payout. From whom? The government.

^^^^ So in your mind, because the guy was taking the constitution too literally, and in my opinion was wrong in what he did here....he must be 100% a bad guy and his DNA needs to be expunged from the planet?

You need to step back and realize that you are coming up with opinions here that are really no less extreme than Mr. Bundy. I can only guess which side of the political spectrum you come from.

Regarding the foster kids:

Originally Posted By: Finicum
“That was my main source of income. My ranch, well, the cows just cover the costs of the ranch. If this means rice and beans for the next few years, so be it. We’re going to stay the course.”

He received in excess of $100k annually from the government by way of Catholic Charities to keep the cattle-kids around.

It's amazing how many of these clows are surviving on government assistance.

Aamon Bundy received a taxpayer-subsidized loan from the (federal) Small Business Administration in 2010.

BLM grazing costs are far less than the market price, although the elder Bundy isn't paying up anyhow.

Ritzheimer collects disability from the federal government, but has the physical ability to stage an armed standoff and video himself tearing down barbed wire fences. Hopefully that comes to an end.

The most hilarious thing about this entire ordeal and how it started was, the Hammonds set a fire to cover up poaching! Yea, great people they are...

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
The most hilarious thing about this entire ordeal and how it started was, the Hammonds set a fire to cover up poaching! Yea, great people they are...

Yes--good old boys being abused by the big bad land managers. Here's the BLM's side of the story. The narrative starting on page 5 makes the Hammonds' sentences sound more than reasonable. They were running around starting fires as fire crews were trying to put others out.

http://landrights.org/or/Hammond/FINAL-Decision-Hammond_Redacted.pdf

"patriots"

The football team is more deserving of the title than they are.

#y'allQueda
#yeehawd
#vanillaISIS

there were some great ones.

Oh wait, we've all been fooled by the "media bias". I'm sure none of what happened is true, right, illuminati-believing tinfoil-hat wearing BITOG members?

"patriots"

#y'allQueda
#yeehawd
#vanillaISIS

Oh wait, we've all been fooled by the "media bias". I'm sure none of what happened is true, right, illuminati-believing tinfoil-hat wearing BITOG members?

I love these types of threads, since they're the ones in which antique shines.the bad thing is that it might soon be locked.
oh well, you 'gotta laugh when you can.

Of course, don't you know, if it ain't EXTREME right (wing), it ain't right (at least not on HERE). LOL

I've been skimming through some of the comments and posts on Facebook regarding this and either there are a lot of kooks among us or all of them post on facebook.

Many of the posts I read last week threatened that militias would come should violence happen. I think the feds are ready. Seems to be a lot of bluster and circular logic from the so-called patriots. And a lot words without any substance. I hope the ones left occupying the building will go home and back to their movement in the quiet of their own homes.

Originally Posted By: yeti
"patriots"

#y'allQueda
#yeehawd
#vanillaISIS

I love these types of threads, since they're the ones in which antique shines.the bad thing is that it might soon be locked.
oh well, you 'gotta laugh when you can.

The Elite Reptilian Immigrant Illuminati have authorized me, as their advisor, to announce that they're not involved in the Malheur incident.

All of our resources are currently deployed to Stamford, CT. Intel has revealed that there is a single person in the area who still has free thought. While we've been adding extra fluoride and vaccines to the drinking water, the International Chemtrail Assiciation has deployed their entire fleet of secret chemical planes. Led by their most distinguished pilot, Capt. Carl, they've been working nonstop to blanket the skies with secret chemicals that remove free thought and suppress the population.

With your thoughts and prayers, we can force this one outlier to succumb and get back to poisoning the entire population.

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

Time to start a new one that once again is based on the
Constitution. The FF realized that tyranny would appear eventually and that another Revolutionary War would be fought. They truly were visionary, brilliant, and far better educated than even the best educated in modern times.

That all sounds well and good..philosophically...In reality-not so much. If this country gets over-thrown as you seem to think should happen....the end result is "Planet of the Apes." Our infrastructure is to complicated to allow a transition to your "utopia".

Its hard for me to believe folks like you can not see that. How will 95% of people survive with the loss of an orderly society. Loss of power grid, nuke power plants melting down without outside grid support. Loss of services. You/we would be far better of in the wilds of Africa.

Your ideas are holdovers from a world gone by 200 years ago. My advice to you is find a good hobby, read some science books, get involved in activities that can help your local community. That's all any of us can do.

I'm glad your OK with the Federal Government MURDERING
Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, the guy was on his way to a community meeting an posed no threat. He was murdered in cold blood. Not that the war against the criminal occupational gov't hasn't been on since the 1992 murder of Randy Weaver's innocent son 14 year old Samuel and his wife Vicki.

The surviving members of the Weaver family filed a wrongful death suit for $200 million. In an out-of-court settlement in August 1995, the federal government awarded Randy Weaver $100,000 and his three daughters $1 million each. The government did not admit any wrongdoing in the deaths of Sammy and Vicki. On the condition of anonymity, a DOJ official told the Washington Post that he believed the Weavers probably would have won the full amount if the case had gone to trial.

No, Texas for example has it's own independent power grid, even if they were cut off from the rest of the US they would not be greatly affected.

Now true a true White European Gentile nation in North America would best be in the area of Eastern Or, Idaho, Montana, Alberta, ect.

As long as folks desire to keep their own culture, traditions, and of course Constitutional Laws you will have men willing to fight.
And they will fight too.

On the contrary the US is quickly becoming a modified
Planet of The Apes, just look around you, do you think our society is getting any better?
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
You can have your
multiKult and hordes of brown alien immigrants which share nothing of Western Culture and Civilization.

Last edited:
I have just now sent a PM to Wayne Willson, our Administrator, asking him to please delete this thread.

The title of this thread and the content herein is absolutely shameful. When I was a young man 32 years ago back in 1982, I swore an oath to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic. I intend to keep that promise at all costs. Most of you have no idea what is at stake here. I believe we as citizens of the United States are on the eve of the second revolutionary war. This time we will not be fighting the British; we will be fighting a very large corporation that calls itself a government. For those of you who will be watching from the sidelines, that's fine; we'll be fighting for your rights too. Is the war winnable? Probably not, but I'd rather die a brave free man than die a slave in shackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back