Mr Bundy, welcome to the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you folks are comical....

King George wanted the heads of the Founding Fathers
on a silver platter, sound familiar? LOL

I'm not saying these guys are saints, but neither were the
Founding Fathers, and the tyrants that run the country
are far worse for sure just like KG was.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bandito440

Alex Jones told him to root for the Bundys. No further reasoning is necessary.

I don't trust AJ either, I use my own critical thinking skills and DO NOT rely on others.

The government position here is that no one has the right to exercise their rights if they interfere with with government plans. The government can change the rules at anytime and without notice. Their word is good enough for a conviction. Evidence is not necessary especially if it contradicts the government's position or statements.

Just because civilians have been and are better custodians of the land is of no concern in this land grab.

All this resistance activity is not what the citizens want. They are being driven to levels of frustration that give them absolutely no way out. So, there's bound to be bad judgment exercised and mistakes made. The citizens will pay for their mistakes. The government will not. In effect the government is flipping a coin. Head, they win. Tails, the citizens lose.

GiveMeAVowel said:
Givemeavowel, you are confusing me. I remember a post of yours recommended shop owners to shoot shop lifters?? I suspect you are one of those people that likes to talk brave behind the internet.

Uh huh, so when is the predicted "full scale war" starting?

Let's pick a date, so we can monitor the situation.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Harry Turtledove writes great patriotic alternative universe novels where such dreamy fantasies can be imagined. That is where they are best kept too.

If you haven't noticed the USA as a genuine "nation" is beyond repair, no president, or inside leader is going to eliminate the rot, and general decay we now suffer.

Time to start a new one that once again is based on the
Constitution. The FF realized that tyranny would appear eventually and that another Revolutionary War would be fought. They truly were visionary, brilliant, and far better educated than even the best educated in modern times.

You're not gonna win a shooting war with the elites, and it's a stupid move to do so in an attempt to reform the government. Especially when the biggest mouth pieces at the Hammond standoff are likely FBI informants! Pete Santilli the loudmouth jerkoff telling every loon from across the country to come and protest with their guns IS an FBI informant. Look it up; Anonymous hacked into him! Blane Cooper - 16 time felon and likely informant.

This entire debacle was infiltrated by the FBI from day one and loose cannon "patriots" fell for it hook line and sinker. An armed standoff and eventual shootout with anti government types IS EXACTLY WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS!!! And it's apparently exactly what they got...

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
The government position here is that no one has the right to exercise their rights if they interfere with with government plans. The government can change the rules at anytime and without notice. Their word is good enough for a conviction. Evidence is not necessary especially if it contradicts the government's position or statements.

The feds wrote a lease (BLM) letting these guys use 17000 acres for grazing for $1126. The season started in October, but they let the animals on in August. Feds sent a nice letter saying stop trespassing then they sent a not-nice letter.

Oh, the tyranny!

The real problem with the government isn't these freeloaders, but the way they drive some of us into poverty by shipping good American jobs overseas with trade deals that they allow. All it would take is allowing Mexican trucks to deliver in the lower 48 and I would eventually get run out of my livelihood. Thank God I'm semi-retired and can quit at any time. The anger is focused in the wrong place. The solution is to get big money influence out of gov't and give the power to the people.

Last edited:
Silverado,

Its the freeloaders born in the USA, illegal immigrants, drugs (Chicago ) and shipping jobs overseas that's killing our country.

I forgot USA supporting fake puppet governments overseas.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

You're not gonna win a shooting war with the elites, and it's a stupid move to do so in an attempt to reform the government. Especially when the biggest mouth pieces at the Hammond standoff are likely FBI informants! Pete Santilli the loudmouth jerkoff telling every loon from across the country to come and protest with their guns IS an FBI informant. Look it up; Anonymous hacked into him! Blane Cooper - 16 time felon and likely informant.

This entire debacle was infiltrated by the FBI from day one and loose cannon "patriots" fell for it hook line and sinker. An armed standoff and eventual shootout with anti government types IS EXACTLY WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS!!! And it's apparently exactly what they got...

intriguing, is there any articles backing up what you are saying? I would like to read them.

Mr Vowel, please continue posting in vague passive aggressive haiku's, its most entertaining.

Last edited:

Time to start a new one that once again is based on the
Constitution. The FF realized that tyranny would appear eventually and that another Revolutionary War would be fought. They truly were visionary, brilliant, and far better educated than even the best educated in modern times.

That all sounds well and good..philosophically...In reality-not so much. If this country gets over-thrown as you seem to think should happen....the end result is "Planet of the Apes." Our infrastructure is to complicated to allow a transition to your "utopia".

Its hard for me to believe folks like you can not see that. How will 95% of people survive with the loss of an orderly society. Loss of power grid, nuke power plants melting down without outside grid support. Loss of services. You/we would be far better of in the wilds of Africa.

Your ideas are holdovers from a world gone by 200 years ago. My advice to you is find a good hobby, read some science books, get involved in activities that can help your local community. That's all any of us can do.

Originally Posted By: Al
Your ideas are holdovers from a world gone by 200 years ago. My advice to you is find a good hobby, read some science books, get involved in activities that can help your local community. That's all any of us can do.

There isn't much overlap between volunteering, science enthusiasm, and Bundy supporters.

I bet they'll miss the Internet and Hot Pockets though.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

I believe you predicted that any use of force will start a revolutionary war.

This was a use of force.

During what period of time should we expect the war?

It already has. It will be a slow ramp up and simmer for some time.
I can also promise you that the cough cough "official corporate borg media WILL NOT broadcast this war, and will try and deny and hide the events until it isn't possible.

gee, and I'll bet you your gold bullion that it doesn't happen.

I know all the "preppers" are on the edge of their seats, though, hoping it does. Look what happened to the one whack job who wanted that to happen - he's dead. 11 freaking kids left behind. But they'll call him a martyr and that's exactly what he wanted. And got.

Make sure you line ALL of your hats with tinfoil. I think you forgot some and its showing.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
I'll bet you your gold bullion that it doesn't happen.

Careful with that. He doesn't have any gold to wager; he just thinks you should buy it because Alex Jones told him so.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Well, at least in jail they'll be lots of ___ to eat, so people won't have to mail them in anymore.

Someone sent them a 55 gallon drum of lubricant, which is definitely in the BITOG spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back