Motorcycles Blaring Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Harley keeping pace with me at every red light and had to hear his music blaring . The sound system was probably a few grand and with it being a Harley it must compete with the loud exhaust . Doesnt it make more sense to just use some ear buds or are you just trying to get attention ?

I think you already know the answer.

Was he playing .38 Special by any chance? It seems like all they listen to. :ROFLMAO:
No ... not this time

Attachments

• VH.jpg
    VH.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
Yes…..A $500 whoopty on rented 24’s with the windows down blaring from a $5,000 sound system would have been far less annoying…….:rolleyes:
I think you mean hoopty ...... hurry up and change it before anyone else notices . 😜😜

It's a sure fire way to get Tinnitus and risk hearing loss. I hear people blaring loud music on Slingshots, too.

We've got a fair few of those around here. Decked out with enough LED's to put on a stretch of highway and land the space shuttle with everything cranked to 11.

We should get rid of all those old loud and unsafe cars and bright colors ... all those attention seeking muscle car owners with their gas guzzling v8s are just ruining our society... Chevelles and Corvettes are the worst offenders too..

Everyone must conform...

On a slightly more serious note - As already mentioned ear buds may or may not be legal, but there are helmet audio systems and intercoms. I personally find air pods work, and if you turn noise cancellation off you can still hear traffic which should be important to a rider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back