J.D. Power Initial Vehicle Quality 2022 Rankings

3- year reliability ranking of 2019 models:

View attachment 105936
I feel good now.
I have a 2018 Elantra GT
Were number 3!
Were number 3!
Were number 3!

Buick? My friend left states over the summer and left behind 2012 Buick Enclave, which I fire up occasionally and drive until he comes back. Every time I get in (car has 110k), I think some disease attacked material. And he is serious germaphobe.

[QUOTE="I But, but, but, I thought Ram was the best truck?!?!!?!
[/QUOTE]
Depends on how closely you look. I have a buddy that looks at EVERY TINY DETAIL and he chose Chevrolet for his slide in camper and horse trailer.
I haven't seen it, but imagine it's a 2500 or so. Says he can't check the oil without a stepladder (or look in the bed).

Depends on how closely you look. I have a buddy that looks at EVERY TINY DETAIL and he chose Chevrolet for his slide in camper and horse trailer.
I haven't seen it, but imagine it's a 2500 or so. Says he can't check the oil without a stepladder (or look in the bed).
Does it have a lift kit? I have a 2018 2500HD and I’m 6’2 and I have zero issues checking oil. I just changed serpentine belt the other day on it without issue.

[QUOTE="I Does it have a lift kit? I have a 2018 2500HD and I’m 6’2 and I have zero issues checking oil. I just changed serpentine belt the other day on it without issue.
[/QUOTE]
I am 5'7 and I can barely reach it, depending on where I park, I might need a stool. 2017 3500HD. I wish I was a little bit taller; I wish I was a baller...sorry. :)

I am 5'7 and I can barely reach it, depending on where I park, I might need a stool. 2017 3500HD. I wish I was a little bit taller; I wish I was a baller...sorry. :)
Yeah I could see a midget having problems sure. ;)

[QUOTE="I Does it have a lift kit? I have a 2018 2500HD and I’m 6’2 and I have zero issues checking oil. I just changed serpentine belt the other day on it without issue.
[/QUOTE]
His is 2022. He said he used to be able to do those things in his 2017 HD2500, but the trucks seem to be getting bigger. He wanted it rated for a 10,000# trailer, so it might have a heavy duty suspension.

Back in the 80's, I think, Ford gave an award to its Lincoln Continental; it was featured in a nice glossy magazine ad.
You guessed it; it was made up. All good...
GM gave itself the Kettering Award in 02 for that POS ignition switch they used in so many of their cars [Cobalt, ION, etc].

Back