J.D. Power Initial Vehicle Quality 2022 Rankings

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Buick on top as always...

Screenshot 2022-06-29 192530.jpg

Like we're going to believe that. Buick? DODGE?

Going to make popcorn. ;)

Buick always seems to be on the top of every list, JD Power, Consumer Reports...not saying I put a ton of credibility into any of these but it's an interesting trend.

Buick always seems to be on the top of every list, JD Power, Consumer Reports...not saying I put a ton of credibility into any of these but it's an interesting trend.
Does the car have to be driven as a requirement of the survey? Are many Buick owners SR Citizens that rarely take their car out of the garage,, unless they are in need of Kelly tires?

Does the car have to be driven as a requirement of the survey? Are many Buick owners SR Citizens that rarely take their car out of the garage,, unless they are in need of Kelly tires?

I think the old fogeys have gravitated towards Toyota and Subaru, at least around here. New Buicks are more younger and relatively well off SUV buyers.

Buick has been ranked near the top for decades by J.D.Power and CR. Porsche was as well for many years but they seemed to have slid South the last couple of years. Buick is a huge automotive status symbol in China. The average age of a Buick buyer in China is 35 years old. Crazy….I know……!

Polestar looks like the name implies, once you get a few drinks into you, you overlook a lot. Next morning? Not so pretty, lol.

The chasm between Chrysler and Dodge is hilarious though. Pacifica and what, the 300? vs Charger/Challenger/Durango? Durango's interior refresh doesn't seem to be hurting things at least, while they milk that WK2.

Polestar looks like the name implies, once you get a few drinks into you, you overlook a lot. Next morning? Not so pretty, lol.

The chasm between Chrysler and Dodge is hilarious though. Pacifica and what, the 300? vs Charger/Challenger/Durango? Durango's interior refresh doesn't seem to be hurting things at least, while they milk that WK2.

Chrysler barely sells any 300s, so that's going to be all Pacfica, while Dodge is going to be all WK2 and LX.

Chrysler barely sells any 300s, so that's going to be all Pacfica, while Dodge is going to be all WK2 and LX.
Yup, exactly.

Jeep on the other hand runs the gamut, you've got the WK2, the new Guilia platform GC and GC-L, the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer, then the Wrangler...etc. So a mix of mature and new.

Back