Is it possible to mute a cell phone video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to show a video but i want to permanently remove audio from a cell phone video.It's for work.I have it now on my flashdrive and on my computer.Win 7. Is it easy?

Are you uploading the file to youtube or showing the file itself? Youtube has some utilities to handle sound.

If you don't have windows movie maker, the freeware FFmpeg can do it but you have to get cozy with the command line.

There are several programs that allow you to separate sond and video, trans-coding which would allow you to transcode the video without sound.

Just run it through Windows Movie Maker (or similar program). You can mute the audio there. As a benefit, the video file saved from Movie Maker will be much smaller than the raw video file.

So now i have the vid on my bosses laptop. its mp4 and it doesnt seem to play. what do i need now to play it? i really need this for tomorrow's presentation,thanks

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
So now i have the vid on my bosses laptop. its mp4 and it doesnt seem to play. what do i need now to play it? i really need this for tomorrow's presentation,thanks

Download the Combined Community Codec Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back