Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW....I didn't mean world chaos and I should have said:

A little market chaos is good, it creates potential buying opportunities...
blush.gif
grin.gif

What's going on with PGH????

All I can say...it's interesting...caught another 500 shares at $12.40!!!!!!!!!!!

[ February 02, 2004, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

GM - I saw all the trading halts and nearly had a coronary
grin.gif
...then the restarts....but I didn't see WHY.

That explains it....but that's interesting news, when you think supply and demand. I could sell that last 500 for a healthy ST profit, but I bought it for the income! (see now the yield is up!)

P

Well, looks like the "breather" is over (at least for now).....LU up $0.14 as I type.......PGH up $0.84
gr_stretch.gif
......You're making a killing Pablo....you definitely took advantage of the dip by buying exactly at the right time. Sweet!

I tell you, I don't only post the winners, but I was sweating BB's when those alerts went out....now it's on a buy list...I have 2000 shares of PGH and 1000 IMH (which was off a bit)now...

I never did buy LU !

The Chinese stocks were up sharply today.

I forgot to add....after publicly stating my ownership of IMH and PGH: These are my BiTOG advised investment positions. Stocks I bought after reading them here, doing a little research and diving in. Not recommended for the feint of heart.

These two stocks are not my only investment in what I consider a balanced self directed IRA portfolio. While a small junk of change, I am not out to lose my money, but I wouldn't jump out a window if PGH or IMH went down.... a little
blush.gif

I remain extremely cash poor for daily life, and this is a situation that I am attempting to rectify. Other than the house mortgage I really have little debt, yet with taxes, medical expenses, insurance, kids, etc I find myself mugged and walletless every pay day. We had an 18 month pay freeze 2002-2003. I lost out, medical insurance went up three times during that period!

Yet I put over 10% into my 401K, and manage the previously mentioned IRA to a point that I beat the averages. Just wanted to be clear about priorities. Especially for the newer investors out there.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
PGH over 14!! Who knew?....my huevos were sweating, but I did buy on the correct dips...now...sell @ ??.??

IMH pushing 20....

VASO still battling....

I think I would hold. Why don't you check out morning star.com and see what kind of rating they give it. Let it go past $15 and set up a limit for it and keep moving it up?!?!....just a though.

OK a few more:

PKZ - another Canadian energy company in Kazakhstan.

AR0 - my girls wear the clothes of Aeropostale, growth pontential still there.

PTR - Can't leave these Chinese companies alone.

[ February 23, 2004, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

Pablo, I have been looking at Petrochina and the Chinese internet stocks for a while. The volatility is scary in the internet space. I used to have the stomach for it, I'm gun shy now.

I'm thinking of AIG, the large insurance co. as my safe Chinese play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back