Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like BOOM is exploding to the upside.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I crack myself up.....

All seriousness aside, it's tough to be watching a stock and see it take off like that. I've watched many go to the moon, without buying them.
pat.gif

Well, I was considering calling up my broker and revising my GM order down from $34.25 ... but too late. Market's dip today was enough to let this one fly. Oh well.
dunno.gif

No, I hadn't read that article on GM bonds.

My broker recommended them ... and the 8+% yield seemed too attractive to pass up. Hate leaving so much cash in a money-market account ... and I got the bonds at a slight discount.
dunno.gif

--- Bror Jace

Loaded some charts (chaaats) up in the sig. Notice the dow chart. Opinions.....Also loaded up some of pabs favorites amd, cmgi....
tongue.gif
grin.gif
I am getting delirious from this market and am welcoming suggestions on were things are headed. This past week was rough!

oh, the charts are all daily. We are supposed to be investors right?
wink.gif
grin.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/amkeer

Cool! CMGI was down today......will it bust a hump tomorrow?? Maybe I'll put a buy order in now.
smile.gif

STRIKE THE ABOVE - $2.15 in afterhours trading.

I made cash today on CTMI today....(thanks IBD!)

quote:

Better watch what I say don't want the mods to lock the thread....

Well if you can avoid bringing politics and the Patriots into the topic, two awefull subjects, they won't lock them!
grin.gif

[ March 15, 2005, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: buster ]

The S&P500 bounced off a trendline yesterday, and it looks to be up today; so far, so good. This particular trendline starts in late October of last year, and has a reasonable slope. I think it'll continue up to about 1240 at best. (We're around 1208 today).

At worst, it'll break down in the next few days, and we'll be in for a severe, yes I said severe, correction.

Hopefully the market will wallow around some before it breaks, and we'll get a warning.....stay tuned.
smile.gif

17% down and the bleeding continues! The DOW has fallen considerably after almost hitting 11k.
Is this a good buying opportunity?

Forget my arse.....my portfolio is in the toilet.....I'm in the toilet......oh, for the love of humanity!!
banghead.gif

Hey Z, cheer up, it can get worse....
smile.gif

Unfortunately, we're in a downtrend since breaking the uptrend line of a few days ago. It's hard to catch a falling knife, so I don't like to buy until I see signs of an uptrend in place. The slope of this downtrend is very steep, so I expect a short-term rally soon, maybe today, but I don't think it'll stick. There has to be more fear out there for a sizeable rally to take place, and I don't see it yet.

I feel like the resident bear in this thread, with my negative forecasts sometimes, but I'm just saying to keep your eyes open. This year will be a trading market at best, and I don't see a lot of upside, maybe single digits......

"It's hard to catch a falling knife, so I don't like to buy until I see signs of an uptrend in place"
-------------------------------------------------------

Typical chartist.
lol.gif

---------------------------------------------------------
"I feel like the resident bear in this thread.."

---------------------------------------------------------
No, I'm with you short term.

Hey guys,

I've been very busy lately. I've been studying a lot for promotion testing (which happened today), so that's why I've been popping in and out.
Anyway, it's done now, so I'm back to my silly self.

Ranger...thanks for the positive words. I need them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back