Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
$221 is enough to buy a Mcdouble like every working day for a year...

lol.gif
yep.

I reinvest dividends on all my accounts. Kinda nice to be paid to own a stock. Almost every stock/fund I own pays dividends. It'll be my cash cow later.
thumbsup2.gif

You guys too?

Do any of you guys trade options? I finally sat down and learned options trading and did some test trades over the past week during this little market melt up we're experiencing. Holy mother of god you can make some insane returns on fairly safe bets using index options and technical indicators.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
$221 is enough to buy a Mcdouble like every working day for a year...

lol.gif
yep.

I reinvest dividends on all my accounts. Kinda nice to be paid to own a stock. Almost every stock/fund I own pays dividends. It'll be my cash cow later.
thumbsup2.gif

You guys too?

Absolutely, all the MLPs and 8-14% yield equities all reinvest. Works for me/

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
What broker are you guys using these days? I know Pablo likes Fidelity and that's what I'm using after trying Schwab for a bit. I'm getting more and more into day trading or trading very often and I've been looking at E-Trade, but for all the good reviews of E-Trade, there has been some very bad reviews as well, ones that are serious where people lost money.

Your thoughts? Thanks.

I have accounts with both Fidelity and Scottrade. Both are fine.

VIXY up over 11% today, +$3.84/share. I added 250 shares to my position yesterday at $34.70. This has been a gold mine buying in mid-30's and selling at 45-47. Look at a three month chart and you'll see the range clearly defined. The one year chart suggests a break out above 50 could run all the way to 80-100.

With all the fundamental fear building, this thing could really run.

I also did well today in SPXU, an ETF that is triple short the SP 500.

Last edited:
Yep, my ARNA is up another 10% too, to over $11. Not bad for a stock I bought at $1.57.

Are you using a penny stock picking service like Jason Bond? He seems to be the leader in throwing out the awesome trades like ARNA.

Yep, my ARNA is up another 10% too, to over $11. Not bad for a stock I bought at $1.57.

banana2.gif
banana2.gif
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Who the heck recommended ARNA in the first place?

Uh, Buster?
wink.gif

-------

I'd like to get in, but it may have run up too much (?).

I didnt know that ARNA was ever recommended on here. A guy at work and I, who both track some stocks, came t the consensus a while back that it was worth buying a bunch of shares as a speculative pick that had some basis to it... We do it on our free time for fun.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

Are you using a penny stock picking service like Jason Bond? He seems to be the leader in throwing out the awesome trades like ARNA.

No services ever. Just old fashioned sleuthing and DD. I do get PF though.

Seems like all the stock market is these days is a false indication of the economy driven up and down by positive and negative hype from mouthpieces in order to buy and sell on said falsehoods.

You never know what's going to happen from day to day depending on what "news" is spewed out. It's probably great stuff for the day (or millisecond) traders who know what they are doing.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Ok, stocks are on sale, who's buying & what?
Trolling.gif

Ngpc goes ex div tomorrow and was strengthening into dropping oil for a while.

I have to think that WFT is going to be a good deal at some point with a lot of energy in a tailspin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back