Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
if I had a wallop in any long term retirement account that isn't actively managed, I'd be out of that sucker yesterday!

We told our 401K types to use any positive movement coming into late Oct. to again lighten up.

The next 4 weeks or so could be key.

Stay nimble. Make huge money. The dead donkey divot is way behind me!! I can't even believe the money I've made this year in my SD IRA and 401K Brokerage accounts. I'm a sick twisted greedy.....fortunate and thankful sum of a gun.

I'm glad I got back into SDRL!

I should have bought MON!

MEE is nicely up for us.

How are you going to play uranium? I've played NLR in the past, but never quite moved as expected.....

http://www.gainspainscapital.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=181:the-feds-gone-all-in-heres-whats-to-come&catid=39:stocks&Itemid=70

Sorry I don't add much on particular stocks and such; I try and invest based on the big picture.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I didn't judge it otherwise. But he is selling something!

You sell Amsoil and Chinese 2 stroke engines for bicycles!
crackmeup2.gif

Does that mean I shouldn't trust you when it comes to your perspective on oil and weedwhacker powered bikes?

I merely asked a question. Why so defensive?? It's good to look at different viewpoints.

He's selling his newsletter. You are the same guy who doesn't trust Fox news, but will use a subscriber letter as a source.

I don't sell engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back