Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making the entry isn't always as clear cut as most want.

To be frank in April, while we had a projected top date, 401K traders were out almost a week early due to the big picture outlook.

Those of us that could short are still holding some shorts from near the April hi, again because of the big picture outlook, while many of us are trading the wiggles.

Many times we even take into account the big picture and let the wiggles go to the S/T group.

Well, sorta'. On a VST basis from yesterdays high we should continue down into Fri. give or take a day.

We have a few things going on here. Since I didn't update things last night right now rallys are still a short.

Originally Posted By: Footpounds
What is/are the reason(s) that a mutual fund would be closed to new investors?

I would guess that some fund managers can't be as nimble as they think they should be if the funds get too large in their positions.

However, it may just be a marketing ploy (see Bernie Madoff).

Originally Posted By: cmhj

This pop, when it ends will hurt.

Just a bit! lol

But a pivot is very close. Let's see what it gives us.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Pop and Drop?

15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif

This pop, when it ends will hurt.

Just a bit! lol

I wish I understood your acronyms.........

they say talking to yourself is the first sign of going crazy.

i bought some shares in a local gas explorer ocmpany who are planning a gas fired power plant, and to pipe methane and natural gas to the QLD infrastructure. it's a loooong term investment - should be established in 2014, i'm getting in at the ground floor. first wells appear promising.

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1

I wish I understood your acronyms......... [/quote]

My acronyms had been explained over a year ago.

Won't be giving any clues for some time, again. I must work closely with the paid group and the PM list for the next 2 weeks or so. GL

I've mentioned this before.

Doji's love to be tested. The long-term record of a doji being tested within 2 days is over 80%.

Low pivot hit a day after my last post saying a pivot was very close. Hope some are making some coins on this. If so you're welcome.

Will see you later this year if my schedule allows.

Will see you later this year if my schedule allows.

DUH!!! Meant to say later this month but travel will not make it convenient for me.

First off I need to repeat something. Most of my assistance, if any will normally be I/T related. I/T is again up to about a month even though at times it could be longer. VST, S/T, L/T and long-term will not or seldom be mentioned here.

Also due to the feedback received these pivotal moments won't always be shared. Plus I don't believe in posting after the fact unless it can be proven.

The current trade was taken in by all members as it was felt the gains would be pretty good but was done in different ways depending if it was a 401K or not.

401K traders were told to buy in with 3 allocations that generally tracked the general market if possible. 65% in one, 25% in a second and 10% in a third. Those that had no trading issues could just buy into one fund and scale out according to the multiple holding theme.

Over the weekend they were told to sell the bigger allocation if we ran up into Tues or Wed. Last night they were told to sell the 25% holding if today was flat or up. Thus at this point they should be very high in cash with a small long and a great gain, so far.

We have several issues that could all come to term by mid-ish next week.

If we "overall" hold up or go higher into mid-ish next week that could be another key point and they will sell the rest unless I give them a new signal.

Should we drop for a week or more from current levels that could trigger another buy in but that signal will not be shared here.

Will add though if we run higher into next week and sell off, odds are we'll see several of these fast I/T trades for several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back