Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to take a break for a few weeks. I really need to clear my head. Last night was the first night I slept worth a darn in over 4 months. Must have been the Southern and something??????

I'm going to do some sight seeing along the east coast. Since we moved out here in early 2000 I've not taken in the historic sites like I should so I'm doing it now. Then when I go to visit friends and family in May I'll be able to bore them with a pile of pictures.

However, I've talked of the confirmation wave. The confirmation wave actually has 2 confirmation waves within the big wave pattern. This is what it would generally look like.

I've talked about this Thurs. It should be a S/T high.

The confirmation pattern calls for a low in mid-ish next week then a pop into mid April. April 14-15 is probably the whole key for the next several months. Rally into mid April we should drop into late April. Drop into 4-14/15 it might be a buy but I'll check in if that happens.

If we get this mid April high, which is preferred we should drop/consolidate into late April or within a week of the 4/30 fed meeting. Right now 4/24-28 looks like a low.

The late April low might be the final confirmation that March was our big low. If the late April low is roughly equal to or higher, higher is better than the early April low we might be ok.

Another clue to suggest March might have been it. If we get this mid April pop and we get into the 1470s, Paul will like this, the odds are we won't have a shot back down to the March lows or the big sideways theme.

Another clue would be if we get the late April low, pop into early May and then stall for about 2 weeks with mid-ish May being the end of any consolidation off the early May pop. Mid May must hold over any April lows and then turn up into June.

That has been how I saw the wave pattern since X-mas Eve that I've been S/T trading. We got the Jan. low, the Feb. double top the March low with the allowable bleed over into March 17. I see a couple things that aren't perfect but then seldom do we get everything the way we want it. So, final confirmation should be in by mid May.

The pattern play if it holds should take us up into June or July if not longer. If it fails we'll drop into July/Aug. but then it should be a straight run up.

chow

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: VeeDubb
Pablo, excuse my dumb question but who is PF?

If anyone wants a pdf of the latest issue, shoot me an email addy....

You already have my email addy....
12.gif

Got a question about the pattern and a mid April low,>>> If we had a mid April low is the pattern done?

Yup, that would change everything.

I should add this. If the pattern stays on track, which after 4 months it still could the early April and late April dips should be significant.

Another great question.

chow

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: VeeDubb
Pablo, excuse my dumb question but who is PF?

If anyone wants a pdf of the latest issue, shoot me an email addy....

You already have my email addy....
12.gif

I hardly know ye name....I don't save email from non-paying customers.

Looks like we may be going down to re-test the lows.

Unless we get more bad news, we may have bottomed, IMO...

If so, I'm gonna back up the truck and load up Lg. Growth & some others.

In mid March it was suggested the next insertion points might be harder to project. I’m still in that camp. The next big insertion point centers on March 31 give or take a bit.

Since 1338 was busted here’s some possible targets. 1320-1330 with the big picture it should be fine and fits a lot of things. 1300-ish I like this but then I’m always looking for the big scoop. 1280 is seen as an extreme.

Hmmmm now that the market is going down again I don't see the bullish posts. Be patient, let it come to you again. April is the whole key.

Originally Posted By: cmhj

Hmmmm now that the market is going down again I don't see the bullish posts. Be patient, let it come to you again. April is the whole key.

I'm bullish on my short funds. I'm a professional money grubber, I'll make money both ways!!

The 70s theme has been brought up. If you recall, in mid 04 I had given out some charts suggestive that early 07 might be an important high. The Jan./April pattern is giving this more credit if we come under price levels mentioned for mid April if we get a mid April high.

There were a few things I wanted to see before making this call. From our perspective it doesn’t matter since we moved out on last falls sell signal. It’s more a matter of pride in the call.

Regardless I trade it both ways without hedging, as it’s more efficient and easier to monitor when you have a reliable system.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Seldom had I ever come into the off topic section of this site. Having been an owner/operator for 20 years, service manager, service writer, mechanic etc. maintenance threads are my only interest.

One day last Oct. I was bored and stumbled across this thread but moved on. Trading/investing I’ve done since the early 70s but pay little attention to other thoughts.

The thread in very early Jan., which asked, “Can the market go any lower” drew my attention. That along with all the confusion I read in here that same day made me come out and say something like, yes the market is going much lower.

“The market always gives you an opportunity.”

If I was of any help you’ll find a tip jar on the piano.

I shall sign off on this thread. I will however continue to read and post on other threads that hold my interest, as time allows.

Good luck with the next bear.

On Wisconsin!

The Lone Wolf

If you recall, in mid 04 I had given out some charts suggestive that early 07 might be an important high. The Jan./April pattern is giving this more credit if we come under price levels mentioned for mid April if we get a mid April high.

I don't remember 2004. Interesting call, though.

If I was of any help you’ll find a tip jar on the piano.

I shall sign off on this thread.

No please don't go. Here's a tip: $$$$$$

In other news today, here's some noise:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/kroszner20080327a.htm

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/mishkin20080327a.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back